Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Meyhem Miller

Thumbs up Jason Meyhem Miller

I just wanted find out everyones opinion on Mayhem Miller. I like how colorful he is and on top of that, he seems to be a good fighter. I have only seen him fight in WFA so just seeing if anyone has any experience with him?

Quote Originally Posted by whitemike
    I just wanted find out everyones opinion on Mayhem Miller. I like how colorful he is and on top of that, he seems to be a good fighter. I have only seen him fight in WFA so just seeing if anyone has any experience with him?
    yeah, i only saw his fight at the last WFA show and he looked good. plus, i heard a lotta good things about him before i saw him fight, so i guess he's a good up and comer. i'd def like to see more of him.

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

he's a wild guy.They don't call him mayhem for nothing.here's a link to his record. http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/f...FighterID=7798

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

loss to GSP, i bet if he won that he would be standing good! I was doing some research on him and saw some of his fights on youtube. I am impressed, but I really want to see his fight at superbrawl 37... apparently he incited a riot. then he was sucker punched, and fought the guy that sucker punched him his next fight. and submitted him... I bet that felt good!

Mayhem is a very good young fighter. He's got alot of potential and continues to get better. He trains with some of the best guys in the sport from time to time and always keeps it fresh. He'll be fighting Robbie Lawler in September for the ICON Sport Middleweight Title. It should be a good fight between 2 gifted athletes.

sick and talented fighter. he will destroy lawler in sept. he has good standing and excellent ground skills. watch the wfa fight, he is very active on the ground, not like arona, mayhem is very active and always trying new things. its good that he went with barnett cause laimon is awesome only on for ground training, but not mma. mayhem also trains with rampage, tito, and other badass fighters. he is gonna make some huge waves in mma. he should stick with LHW. he can destroy at that weigth.

Mayhem will be one of those guys who will be a posterboy for this sport, and he will do an excellent job to... i hope He is young, talented and cool as hell Will be looking forward to see alot of him in the future.

i think mayhem is ok but thats about it, until he beats some-one noteworthy, a match against lawler in sept is not something to hang your hat on.i see miller as the same big mouth,fool,taunting ass hole as tito is, why some people like miller and blast tito which to me is the same character doesnt jive with me. let him have his mediocre success outside the bigshows.

Miller is going to be a great fighter, I watched his fight with GSP and even though he lost he looked pretty good against arguably the best at that weight. He will destroy Lawler. I would love to see him and Karo fight.

he got a beating against gsp but he never gave up. thats heart. and hes kinda funnt too. always entertaining
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

Thread Information