Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jason Meyhem Miller

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    Egan Inoue and Denis Kang aren't noteworthy victories? I guess you don't follow MMA much besides the UFC. Comparing Mayhem to Tito is way off also. When did Mayhem taunt anybody? He is always a respectable fighters and gives his opponents alot of credit.

Who is hanging his hat on his match with Lawler? It's just his next match. No big deal.

You seem to have alot of hate for Mayhem for no reason.
    i have not seen all of his fights, but the ones i have seen or the interviews ive seen him do there is always something.
    doesn't touch hands in the taylor fight.
    put his hand up in the air ala john cena in the moreno fight.
    wouldn't drop that stupid smirk in the gsp fight
    my apologies for not knowing the guys name but miller had him rolled up and was spanking his bum and laughing at the crowd and spanking his bum before he arm barred the guy for the win.
    in the niko commentary he describes his fighting style as "sexy"wtf is that.
    it might seem like nit picking but he is not future representitive of mma like some one before me said, and some one also mentioned his lawler fight was some "title" fight of some sort whoa.
    and he laughs and sticks out his tounge and shit after his wins, imo, mma in any circuit is not the wwe, it is not the fighters job to entertain the crowd.
    randy, gsp,aa,franklin all walk in, tcb, be humble, walk out.
    i do follow ufc more than pride or others ifl wfa k1 rotr or whatever because of the same reason i follow nfl more than afl, its just all there ready to be watched.no satelite no ppv no internet. im not saying miller is shit he just has a dislikable style.and besides my wife likes him.
    and i am catching up on the other circuits.

I see your points. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not saying Mayhem is a choir boy or anything, we all know about his trouble with the law. But alot of his antics are just to entertain the crowd and the fans. He likes to put on a good show. I just think he is a far more accomplished fighter than you originally gave him credit for. He's not just a can beater. He's beaten some good MMA vets.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    I see your points. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I'm not saying Mayhem is a choir boy or anything, we all know about his trouble with the law. But alot of his antics are just to entertain the crowd and the fans. He likes to put on a good show. I just think he is a far more accomplished fighter than you originally gave him credit for. He's not just a can beater. He's beaten some good MMA vets.
    i just dont like showboaters, i respect the fact that at least he cares about his fans and tries to put on a entertaining show for them, imo there is a fine line between being entertaining and a showboater.let the promoters entertain and let the fighters fight. and i wouldn't say far more accomplished.2 decent wins out of 20 fights.big deal.

he has more than 2 decent wins. Anyhow he's only 25 and 16-4 with a bright future, whether you want to face it or not. You'll be hearing his name for awhile, so get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper
    i just dont like showboaters, i respect the fact that at least he cares about his fans and tries to put on a entertaining show for them, imo there is a fine line between being entertaining and a showboater.let the promoters entertain and let the fighters fight. and i wouldn't say far more accomplished.2 decent wins out of 20 fights.big deal.
    Just let the promoters entertain? What are you smokin? If these guys didn't show us their personallities it would be boring. Most of the time people pick who they root for based on personality. If they didn't talk shit or showboat or entertain us it would be just two guys fighting and no one would care who won or lost.

Thread Information