+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jason Meyhem Miller

Listen a win over Lawler does nothing more then make y ou Nick Diaz, so there is nothing great about that. I think that if he were to step up and fight someone who has fought for the title, or could have like Karo and won then we could talk about this guy having a bright future, but who in the WFA could give him that much cred? NObody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    Mayhem is a very good young fighter. He's got alot of potential and continues to get better. He trains with some of the best guys in the sport from time to time and always keeps it fresh. He'll be fighting Robbie Lawler in September for the ICON Sport Middleweight Title. It should be a good fight between 2 gifted athletes.
    That'll be a great fight! I'm going with Mayhem by Sub.

He got owned by GSP no doubt, but GSP was unable to finish him and look what he did to Trigg! Mayhem is awesome!!! Besides, I'd say a fighter who has the balls to say his style is Pro Wrestling above everything else is pretty f*cking cool LMFAO

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

miller is cool.ive always liked how much talent he has.would be nice to see him back in the ufc too.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper
    i think mayhem is ok but thats about it, until he beats some-one noteworthy, a match against lawler in sept is not something to hang your hat on.i see miller as the same big mouth,fool,taunting ass hole as tito is, why some people like miller and blast tito which to me is the same character doesnt jive with me. let him have his mediocre success outside the bigshows.
    Tito is cocky, Mayhem is just silly. Big differnce.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper
    i think mayhem is ok but thats about it, until he beats some-one noteworthy, a match against lawler in sept is not something to hang your hat on.i see miller as the same big mouth,fool,taunting ass hole as tito is, why some people like miller and blast tito which to me is the same character doesnt jive with me. let him have his mediocre success outside the bigshows.

Egan Inoue and Denis Kang aren't noteworthy victories? I guess you don't follow MMA much besides the UFC. Comparing Mayhem to Tito is way off also. When did Mayhem taunt anybody? He is always a respectable fighters and gives his opponents alot of credit.

Who is hanging his hat on his match with Lawler? It's just his next match. No big deal.

You seem to have alot of hate for Mayhem for no reason.

anyone know how i can see his fight in superbrawl 37? looks like his opponents corner tried to fight him!

I want to see Mayhem back in the UFC. Even though he lost (decisively) to GSP at UFC 52, he made me a fan with his heart, toughness, and slick escapes from armbars, back mounts, etc. If anyone should have been tipped to be on TUF 4, it should have been Mayhem, who wouldn't seem so arrogant and dismissive for a chance to be on national TV. Matter of fact, TUF seems to have been made for a guy like Mayhem, and that would have been the main reason for me to watch it.

Mayhem will be one of those fighters with a somewhat ordinary record but with a huge following based on his charisma, talent, exciting fights, and personality in general. He's a bit like MMA's answer to Arturo Gatti, except one who tries to act like Bruce Lee every now and then in a real fight and laugh about getting his ass beat by GSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvy_Mic
    I want to see Mayhem back in the UFC. Even though he lost (decisively) to GSP at UFC 52, he made me a fan with his heart, toughness, and slick escapes from armbars, back mounts, etc. If anyone should have been tipped to be on TUF 4, it should have been Mayhem, who wouldn't seem so arrogant and dismissive for a chance to be on national TV. Matter of fact, TUF seems to have been made for a guy like Mayhem, and that would have been the main reason for me to watch it.

Mayhem will be one of those fighters with a somewhat ordinary record but with a huge following based on his charisma, talent, exciting fights, and personality in general. He's a bit like MMA's answer to Arturo Gatti, except one who tries to act like Bruce Lee every now and then in a real fight and laugh about getting his ass beat by GSP.
    If Mayhem was on TUF 4, we'd be seeing him fight for the Middleweight title next year!

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

None of the guys from TUF4 stand a chance against the champs.Except maybe Rivera since he did okay against Ace.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaShogunRua
    Egan Inoue and Denis Kang aren't noteworthy victories? I guess you don't follow MMA much besides the UFC. Comparing Mayhem to Tito is way off also. When did Mayhem taunt anybody? He is always a respectable fighters and gives his opponents alot of credit.

Who is hanging his hat on his match with Lawler? It's just his next match. No big deal.

You seem to have alot of hate for Mayhem for no reason.
    I agree.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information