Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ken Shamrock = Biggest Nut Job Ever?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    he wanted to let tito "blow his load".

Tito would not have gased...that is a fact!

It's kinda a moot point anyways, because in another 10 seconds Shamrock would've been unconsious.

Quote Originally Posted by StrikingMMA
    Ken was unhappy about the Tito, Franklin and Sakuraba fights being stopped to quickly. Its his own fault for putting the referee in the position to have to stop it.

Ken needs to realize this isnt the early UFC any more. He needs to come out and fight hard.
    EXACTLY! except his fight with Rich wasn't stopped early at all...Rich drippled Ken's head on the mat like it was a basketball!

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

here is the link to the entire interview:

http://www.boxinginsider.com/mma/stories/155265744.php

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    It's kinda a moot point anyways, because in another 10 seconds Shamrock would've been unconsious.
    That's purely speculation he took more elbows in the 1st fight and wasn't KOed.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

He never stopped defending in the first fight either

Ok i read the interview and then i decided to watch the fight again. I watched the slow motion of the elbows like 10 times in a row. Now i had said that i thought the stopage was alittle early but the right call. But now i believe it was just a bad stopage. Ken was right about one thing only one elbow landed solid the rest were really glancing him. They looked nasty when you watch them in real time from a bad angle but in reality they werent that bad. So i think Dean made the wrong call. But its irrelevant bc i still believe Ken whould have lost. Plus Ken's full of shit anyway. But i would have liked to see what the outcome should have been.

Quote Originally Posted by kickass32
    He never stopped defending in the first fight either
    killer just doesnt like tito. ken was getting beat up again and its not tito or herbs fault that ken isnt on the level of other fighters. thats like saying the matt hughes vs royce fight was stoped early. but tito acts like an ass and matt doesnt so everyone thinks that was okay.

if ken wouldve been allowed to keep going there would be a good chance he would get hurt. ken should be thanking herb for letting him leave the cage on his own two feet
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    Ok i read the interview and then i decided to watch the fight again. I watched the slow motion of the elbows like 10 times in a row. Now i had said that i thought the stopage was alittle early but the right call. But now i believe it was just a bad stopage. Ken was right about one thing only one elbow landed solid the rest were really glancing him. They looked nasty when you watch them in real time from a bad angle but in reality they werent that bad. So i think Dean made the wrong call. But its irrelevant bc i still believe Ken whould have lost. But i would have liked to see what the outcome should have been.
    yea but herb didnt have the luxury of a slow motion or a different camera angle so you cant hold that against him
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

Quote Originally Posted by supermark21
    yea but herb didnt have the luxury of a slow motion or a different camera angle so you cant hold that against him
    The bad angle i was refering to was the one where the camera was facing Tito's back. Herb was right there only a few feet away from the action staring at those elbows.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    The bad angle i was refering to was the one where the camera was facing Tito's back. Herb was right there only a few feet away from the action staring at those elbows.
    he did what was in the best interest of kens health. kens too punch drunk to realize hes done. herb did what they pay him to do and i think it was the right call. shamrocks the retard for letting himself get pounded on in every fight and still coming back
    Filho>>>>>All other MW

Thread Information