Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lawler vs ninja

Default lawler vs ninja

there going to be fighting one week before ufc 76 for the elitexc middleweight tittle now i know that lawler has really good standup extremely heavy hands and good takedown d but i feel like a noob saying this but i don't know to much about ninja i know hes got good mauy thai and good bjj but i haven't seen many of his fights so i don't know who takes this one i just want to know what you guys think of this fight and who you thinks going to win

ninja is good man he looked real good in his last fight look back in shap too so ninja might take this one.this is ninja rua right i can't think of another ninja he is the older bro of shugun trains at chute box

yes it is ninja rua and i herd he did do good in his last fight but on the same hand lawler has also faced villasenor and destroyed him in 22 sec so i still think it could go either way

yeah man very good point robbie has the hands to put ninja out and some wicked knees.ninja is better all around imho so i think he brings more to the fight.it's going to be a good

sparks are going to fly! should be a great match up. I hope Ninja wins.
    2009 YEAR OF SHOGUN!!!

WAR FOR LIFE!
    Shogun, Cro Cop, BJ Penn, Rampage, Mayhem, Nick Diaz, Wandy, Tito, Fedor, Big Nog, Babalu!

Ninja for sure. Probably a decision or tko.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

I'd take Ninja too, but that guy is rarely a sure ticket, looks really vunerable sometimes imo.

Chute Boxe Thai Clinch > MFC Thai Clinch.

Ha actually I don't see how Robbie can win it Ninja is almost as good standing up. Robbie's got some heavy hands though. And Ninja will school him on the ground so I don't see what Robbie can bring that Ninja hasn't seen.

I mean Ninja will probably spar with a heavy hitter from Chute Boxe and they have guys that are in Robbies' league so Ninja will be ready for Robbie's hands. I cant say the same for Robbie camp to help him enough with Ninjas JJ though.

Chute Boxe > MFC

I gotta go with Lawler, but this should be a war. It was nice to see Ninja showing his skills again. Rua is a more all around fighter I will admit, and my head is telling me he has the advantage, but I'm a huge Lawler fan, so I gotta go with him.

I don't think you can take anything out of the fact that they both fought Joey V. The reason why I say this is, what can you really take from a 22 second fight, and Lawler and Rua are to different types of fighters. I can't wait for this fight to happen.

now you guys are right ninja has way better ground game the lawler and his standup is really good i think lawler has better standup and if he can keep it standing i think he still wins lawler does have really good takedown d but i dont know if that will be enough to stop ninjas takedowns

Thread Information