Thread: Matt Hughes vs. Bas Rutten

toosexi Guest

Default Matt Hughes vs. Bas Rutten

Who would win?

There's an mma dream match ups section of the forums.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

This is probably the fifth time i have to tell you to put the threads in the right place. I've told you in posts and pms to stop. Last warning.

Default werd to your moms

This would certainly be a dream match. I admire both fighters, their work ethic, and their dedication. Both are hardcore so I would go with Hughes strictly based on age. If Bas could avoid the takedown, Bas. But not sure he could, Hughes is a freak of nature and will go through fire and brimstone to bring someoone to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    This is probably the fifth time i have to tell you to put the threads in the right place. I've told you in posts and pms to stop. Last warning.
    No offense ,but it's always funny when you say something angry b/c you have your little Hulk icon as your avatar and that's all I think about it.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    No offense ,but it's always funny when you say something angry b/c you have your little Hulk icon as your avatar and that's all I think about it.
    I wasn't angry in the least but with that avatar everytime i say something people will probably think i'm pissed. lol

HULK SMASH DUMB THREAD!

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Cruz
    I wasn't angry in the least but with that avatar everytime i say something people will probably think i'm pissed. lol

HULK SMASH DUMB THREAD!
    ha ha funny.

matto Guest

bas rutten all the way. matt is one of best p4p in the world and the 2nd best welterweight in the world behind gsp in my opinion but for the last time stop makeing matches with matt fighting much bigger opponents, u can throw his dominating wrestling and his strength out the window. make his opponent 185 at the max. and atleast this guy doesnt have a wwe wrestler in the mix, its funny when some people put dream matches like the undertake vs. sylvia.

I Love Matt But He Would Get Worked By Bas!! Bas Is Too Big And Way Too Good For Matt.. The Wheight Deff. Would Be Way Too Much For Matt...he Would Lose

Thread Information