Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: rep

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mauladala
    Man, I have never neg'd anyone in six mos. of posting no matter how bad the argument- and that includes a nasty engagement with Palma. I neg'd you because you had to pipe in with what I consider a misguided opinion and sarcastically repeat my usage of "pal". Well, I don't know who the hell you are and I didn't feel like following the mantra "The Dude Abides"(anyone get the reference?) so I neg'd you. Then you tell me to stay on the topic of the forum when I had clearly posted the same sentiment in the post you were originally responding to.

If you had just stated your opinion without the "pal", I would NEVER have neg'd you.

Now with that said, I was being entirely too sensitive and was having a horrible day... So my apologies.
    Either way, The Dude does not abide begging for rep.

The Dude takes it as being akin to pissing on his carpet, man.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob

And that rug pulled the room together!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, man. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me...shit, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

"This ain't 'Nam god damn it, there are rules."

Best character ever.

lol god we get off topic fast

What's this day of rest shit? What's this bullshit? I don't fuckin' care! It don't matter to Jesus. But you're not foolin' me, man. You might fool the fucks in the league office, but you don't fool Jesus. This bush league psyche-out stuff. Laughable, man - ha ha! I would have fucked you in the ass Saturday. I fuck you in the ass next Wednesday instead. Wooo! You got a date Wednesday, baby!

8. Default

Don't fuck with the Jesus.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Mind if I do a J?

What do you do for recreation?
    Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

The reason new people get neg reped so easily is for making what might be a true statement, but poorly portraying that thought..

For example..
    I am not the hughest fan of Diego. I don't like his attitude and his fights have never made me jump out of my seat. Minus his fight with Karo, but I jumped for Karo, not him.

That is much better than saying..
    Diego is a shit bag, he fucking sucks.. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck him! HE IS SO BORING!

Now, if you have like 300 rep or so and you say a statement like "I hate Diego", you are more likely to get away with it because it is more likely that you are not a troll who came looking to bash.

You newer folks are welcome to your opinion. Personally, I almost never neg rep, especially on the new guys because they usually don't know better. I usually neg rep when they neg rep me because it isn't for a good reason lol. I may have given 3 neg reps in my experience on the forum.

My advice, use your words carefully and try not to bash the fighter... The only fighter I see bashed without negative retort is Tim Sylvia... that is your freebie.. just don't be annoying when bashing him.

And for the record, your time spent here or the length of time you have been a member has nothing to do with how quickly you get rep. It is how much positive information you input into the forums.
    Last edited by Ramma; 07-25-2007 at 05:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob

Calm down Dude. You're being veeeery UnDude.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    So every time a rug is micterated upon in this fair city, I'm expected to compensate the person?

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead
    You want a toe? I can get you a toe, man. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me...shit, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.
    FORGET ABOUT THE FUCKING TOE!

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking
    "This ain't 'Nam god damn it, there are rules."
    Mark that frame an eight and you're entering a world of pain... A world of pain.

lmao! Damn I love that movie.

This is what happens when you FUCK a STRANGER in the ASS, Larry. Fucking language problem, Dude. Maybe he'll understand this. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS! FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

Thread Information