Thread: Why will Winky vs B Hop be a boring fight?

Default Why will Winky vs B Hop be a boring fight?

People keep thinkin, well they dont have exciting styles so this will be a boring fight but lets not forget

Tarver vs Bhop was anything but boring, and Bhop made that fight exciting

Taylor vs Winky, Taylor is the most boring fighter in the world right now you wont even find a LnP wrestler thats more boring then Taylor.. yet who made that fight exciting? Winky Wright.. and yes Taylor vs Wright was a pretty entertaining fight.

So why will this fight be boring? its a classic boxing matchup, thats going to go back and forth for 12 rounds.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I don't think it'll be fight of the year by any stretch, but I think it'll be a real interesting fight with the highest technique possible. Just because two guys are technically gifted doesn't mean they'll fight a boring fight. Hell, Leonard/Benitez was a very technical fight and that was very entertaining. So was Leonard/Hearns I, which is an all-time great fight. So while it may not be the next Corrales/Castillo or Gatti/Ward, I think it'll be a fun fight, especially those who love the sweet science done right by two modern masters.

Israel Vazquez....Super Bantamweight Champ....Super Heavyweight Heart

This man is my hero.

the matchup makes it exciting, there both finese boxers but.. B Hop has power, Winky has speed, Winky has crazy defense, B Hop has crazy intelligence.. both will throw a lot of punches, both will land a lot of punches.. and overall.. this is the kind of matchup where you just wanna know whos better, and who will win.
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

Default I think it will be good.

Does anyone have the PPV? And if so are you willing to do round by round updates.

Boring fight!?!? When I first saw this fight announced I thought it would be the fight of the summer. In my opinion Hopkins is the one of the better fighters of our time, and Winky has beaten some really good fighters. I wouldn't beat your life savings on a knockout, but if your a fan of the sweet science, this will be good.
    Hopkins by dec.

Wow, the arena is bone fuckin dry empty.. theres probably only 100 people there.

iam at work now....anyone kno where i could get a live cast of the fight???????

mma-tv doesnt work for some reason??? anyone have any clue what happened to it???

Quote Originally Posted by Atnan
    iam at work now....anyone kno where i could get a live cast of the fight???????

mma-tv doesnt work for some reason??? anyone have any clue what happened to it???
    Just checked myself and it's not working. I think I might have to petition with Noob TV about live boxing streaming. lol

I just ordered it though, and the second fight is great.

damn it????

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Just checked myself and it's not working. I think I might have to petition with Noob TV about live boxing streaming. lol

I just ordered it though, and the second fight is great.
    You should have pm'ed me. I could have saved you $50 bucks.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Thread Information