Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Rash Guards for Cheap?

Default Good Rash Guards for Cheap?

Anyone know where to get some decent rash guards for cheap? I've been using the Walmart imitation Under Armour for about a year now but I'd like to have some better ones. I just can't justify paying $30-50 for one rash guard.

Any suggestions/recommendations are appreciated.

Note: I realize this isn't exactly a pressing need for a thread to be created, but I figured the Grappling forum could stand to have some life injected into it, however mundane.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    Anyone know where to get some decent rash guards for cheap? I've been using the Walmart imitation Under Armour for about a year now but I'd like to have some better ones. I just can't justify paying $30-50 for one rash guard.

Any suggestions/recommendations are appreciated.

Note: I realize this isn't exactly a pressing need for a thread to be created, but I figured the Grappling forum could stand to have some life injected into it, however mundane.
    I would go with O'neil...if you don't like it I will tell Jack next time I'm surifing on the East side...

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    I would go with O'neil...if you don't like it I will tell Jack next time I'm surifing on the East side...
    Tell Jack his selection is deeply lacking.

I know it's surfing apparel, but I just don't think I could get away with wearing a turtle-neck rash guard. Too metrosexual for me. Next thing I know I'd be carrying a man bag instead of a gym bag.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

I have an Ouano long sleeve rash guard. It's ok, I wouldnt buy it again. The material and seams are fine, but the chest logo started falling off after a week. Also, it's not a turtle neck, but it still rides up a bit in the front. Not a huge deal, just bugs me a bit.

I have a cheap Wal Mart rash guard and I wear it more often. And you can't beat the price. I buy most of my stuff from Combat Sports International. MMA Warehouse, and Fightrack.com. Check them out for sales periodically.

Fuck I just get Lost Rashguards at Marshals $10 so who cares if they get fucked up. Its always the same shit anyway you just pay for some name slapped on it. Hell when I go to Hawaii I Load up on them at the swap meets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    Fuck I just get Lost Rashguards at Marshals $10 so who cares if they get fucked up. Its always the same shit anyway you just pay for some name slapped on it. Hell when I go to Hawaii I Load up on them at the swap meets.
    That's what I've been doing. I was hoping there was something a little better quality that wasn't too expensive, but I've yet to find it.

Oh well. Wal-Mart it is.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

I don't know what rash guards cost in the US. But For €40 (~$50) you get a Keiko rash guard in Europe. So why not order one from an online store? You will know it's good atleast. Then there are some cheaper brands around aswell. But I wouldn't really care if it was $10 more expensive or not, you would atleast know it's good.

$40 bucks is a decent price for a rash guard. You dont want to get cheap ones cause they rip apart.

I have 2 Logo Athletic rashguards, one short sleeve and one long sleeve. I've used them for at least 4 months, and the logo on the front is worn, but fuck it, they were like 9 dollars a piece. The material is still in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by methodjg
    $40 bucks is a decent price for a rash guard. You dont want to get cheap ones cause they rip apart.
    mine last for at lest 6 moths to a year or more... I only buy surfer one so I don't have that problem. Cloth chaffing now that is a different story!!!

Thread Information