+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greatest Mma Fight Ever

Default Greatest Mma Fight Ever

I Think One Of The Greatest Fights I Have Ever Seen Was Shogun Vs Nogueira At Critical Countdown 2005,also One Of The Greatest Mma Events Ever. Anyone Agree?? Also In My Top Fights Ever Are
    Rampage Vs. Silva @high Octane
    Rampage Vs. Lidell @ Final Conflict 2003
    Wanderlei Silva Vs Mark Hunt @ Shockwave 2005
    Wanderlei Vs Yoshida @final Conflict 2003

Randy Couture vs. Tito Ortiz.No question about it.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

not to be cliche but bonnar/griffin I was a damned good fight. other faves are gracie/severn and frank shamrock/tito

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Trigg vs Hughes II. Wasn't very long, but it was cool how Hughes was able to come back from the brink of defeat.

Coleman vs. Williams...kick to the face to end it, pretty cool

Trigg v Hughes 2 was just amazing as well was Hughes v GSP both were just amazing!!!!

Randleman v Fedor with fedor just showing that he is more machine than man! Wow!

I have to give props to the forrest v bonner, and have to say the No. 2 will be nowhere near as good, it just can't be.

SiD

You know there was one match at UFC 58 that i thought was just awesome but got very little attention. It was the Marquardt Doerksen fight. Now im not saying this was the greatest match ever or even close but it was a great match that like i said it got little notice. It just flowed so well from the ground to the stand up and the transitions from the ground to the feet. It was just seamless and should be recognized as such.

Yeah, when Randleman dropped Fedor on his head it would have knocked just about anyone else out. Pretty amazing fight. Brutal Kimura.

Quote Originally Posted by thelegendrvb
    You know there was one match at UFC 58 that i thought was just awesome but got very little attention. It was the Marquardt Doerksen fight. Now im not saying this was the greatest match ever or even close but it was a great match that like i said it got little notice. It just flowed so well from the ground to the stand up and the transitions from the ground to the feet. It was just seamless and should be recognized as such.
    Agreed! it was a chess match!!!! I love to see skills like that, with transitions that make you say *holy crap*.. both guys were just amazing!

The problem was that it seemed to be a stalemate at times, but I realize that that's just 2 guys with such a high level of skills trying to out think each other! To the New Bread "The Ultimate Figher" Guy this is boring...but to people that have been on the mat and rolled with skilled people it was a thing of beauty! This is what makes MMA such an outstanding sport!

SiD

Also, just watch David Terrell, holy crap talking seemless...the guy is so smooth his his bjj and his transitions, that before people know what hit them there tapped! Amazing!

SiD

Quote Originally Posted by MMAKIng
    I Think One Of The Greatest Fights I Have Ever Seen Was Shogun Vs Nogueira At Critical Countdown 2005,also One Of The Greatest Mma Events Ever. Anyone Agree?? Also In My Top Fights Ever Are
    Rampage Vs. Silva @high Octane
    Rampage Vs. Lidell @ Final Conflict 2003
    Wanderlei Silva Vs Mark Hunt @ Shockwave 2005
    Wanderlei Vs Yoshida @final Conflict 2003
    I see some definite Pride bias here.

I'd have to say...
    Randy vs. Chuck I
    Randy vs. Vitor III
    Penn vs. Hughes I

It's great when the underdogs whoop dat ass! I know Randy wasn't an underdog against Vitor, but perfromance was still amazing you gotta admit that!

"For years I’ve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think I’m gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information