some of my fav's are

t.k. vs hunt
    grove vs herman
    couture vs liddell 1
    frye vs Takayama
    gsp vs mayhem
    gsp vs baby j

Thumbs up A few of my favorite fights

Hey everyone! Die-hard MMA fan right here. Do not get a chance to post much, but thought I'd share a few of my favorite MMA matches, the ones that you can watch over and over.

1) Babalu v.s Shogun- IFC tournament match- A great Jiu-Jitsu chess match. This match was back and forth with several sweeps and reversals. I don't think Babalu gets the credit he deserves, given this was a younger-greener Shogun, but under UFC rules I believe a second match would go pretty much the same way.

2)Matt Hughes v.s Sean Sherk- Two similiar built fighters with similiar styles. An absolute war that is always entertaining to re-watch. If Sherk could of eeked out one more round we might of had a Sherk reighn instead of Hughes.

3)Fedor v.s Cro-Cop- Many say it didn't live up to the hype, but it was an awesome match-up. The unbeatable cyborg versus the Croatian with arguably the best stand-up in MMA. If you remember Cro-Cop was considered the favorite to many MMA "insiders" at the time this fight took place. This fight just shows how Fedor comes in with a different gameplan each fight to exploit his opponents weaknesses.

These are just a few-- too many to list right now- at work.

Default Ufc 58

Guys what about Spencer The King Fisher vs Sam Stout on UFC 58 USA vs Canada.... the way these two guys stood there and traded with each other was amazing...towards the end Stout was throwing combos like something sick.

In terms of impacts on the sport I would have to say Griffen/Bonnar, since that was the first live card ever on free tv and it turned out to be a great fight.

ricker58 Guest

Edwards vs. Hanson during the light weight tourney. Not enough credit for an amazing fight. Ortiz vs. Frank Shamrock, a terrific war. Frank Shamrock vs. Jeremy Horn, another great fight. Bas vs. T.k for the heavyweight belt,
    RUTTONS TAKIN OVER! Enough said

I've seen some great fights, but my favorite fights from memory has to be:

Ryan Gracie Vs Yoji Anjo (just cos of the way Gracie lost the plot & exploded on Anjo after the yellow card!)

Melvin Manhoef Vs Evangeslista Santos (heavy hitters hitting each other heavily, oh yes!)

Ricardo Arona Vs Rampage Jackson (big fan of Arona, but what a power slam!)

Randy Couture Vs Chuck Liddle 1 (awesome dispay from major underdog.)

And without doubt the best fight I've seen recently Joachim Hansen Vs Luiz Azeredo fight at Bushido 10. It had everything!

Joachim Hansen Vs Luiz Azeredo and Shogun vs Lil Nog were 2 great choices . My Favoriate ws Nog vs Hearing 1 also Olaf Alfonso vs John Polakowski and a personal favpriate of mine was Caol Uno vs Joachim Hansen ..

one of my favorite fights has to be Nick Diaz VS Karo....it had great rteversals on the ground...stand up game from both and karo was fighting with one contact in his eye...I really thought that this was a great fight on the UFC 49 card
    -What you see is what you get with Dana," Diamond said. "He's funny, tough, witty, powerful, respectful of the sport. And he eats, sleeps and breaths the UFC. If you cut his arm, I think little octagons would fall out."-

Quote Originally Posted by killerinstinct
    Randy Couture vs. Tito Ortiz.No question about it.
    have to agree with this one...
    rampage vs bustamante... great fight.
    Pop it and lock it fool

sam stout vs spensher fisher
    joe rigs vs nick dias
    marquadt vs salavary
    marquadt vs doerkson
    silva vs hendo
    hendo vs newton
    riggs vs doerkson
    hughes vs sherk
    gsp vs hughes
    horn vs lidell 2
    if you dont agrre with me your completly wrong and know nothing about mma and i got two words for you ....suck it!!!!

YOU ARGUE ABOUT MMA WITH MMAPIMP YOU LOSE!!!!,YOU LOSE!!!!

I have a inflamed vagina after this post.

IM STARTING THE NATE "THE GREAT" MARQUARDT WAGON--SO WHO WANTS TO JUMP ON?

Psalm 144:1 - Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Thread Information