Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How long Before Tito Goes Away For Good

Used to like Tito back in the day, but his unability to finish a fight lately (besides old man shamrock) is making him BORING and his supposedly great cardio is suspect at best. He does draw a nice ppv and thats why he will be around for awhile...sad to say
    MMA is here to stay...dont like it? you must be gay....

yeah he'll be around for a while
    he sign for a couple fights gt owned by some of the new lhw then you might see him move up in waight or move down in waight to try there and lose of course.then you will see him with joe rogan ring side when he is older.but his face and the ufc will be side by side for awhile IMHO

or i could be really fucking wrong and we see him in "jenna does huntington beach 1-9"
    Last edited by CEVANS; 07-23-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Warchief Guest

The MMA Sport has evolved, Tito hasn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Warchief
    The MMA Sport has evolved, Tito hasn’t.

exactly, the only thing people could say for him recently was his cardio was top notch, which i think he showed isnt even the case anymore...

Tito will always be a draw for his mouth. That and to watch him get his ass beat when he faces some more top level talent like Chuck.

He wouldn't be able to hang with his boy Rampage and should probably hope he never gets matched up with him.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. "

In a few years, He will probably sign with some other organization because he hates dana white.

Quote Originally Posted by concac12472
    In a few years, He will probably sign with some other organization because he hates dana white.

Considering Dana's warm love for him I'd say he'll be gone in less time than that

Default Tito short lived......

Tito fights a washed up ken shamrock 3 times, i believe.gets knocked out twice by chuck liddell and draws with newby rashad evans.seems to me his days are numbered.his standup is not very good either.some feel he either drew or lost to forrest griffin.he's going backwards in his carreer.if he can't take you to a ground and pound, he's in trouble.a lot of guys are on to how to beat tito.

Who's Tito?

Nuff said.

I really don't want Tito to go away for good. If it wasn't for his talk I wouldn't care that who Rashad fights. The sport is two fold, the sizzle and the steak and sizzle always sells. A lot of guys I've seen don't like trash talk, they act like fighting is like church or something.

This is fighting -shit will be talked. Feelings will be hurt and bad feelings and testosterone will take over. Some didn't like Shamrock doing the "good night" bit to Baroni, I loved it. Tito talking smack will make fights, will make buyrates do very well. People (casual kind) knew who he was before they knew about Chuck.

Downside to Tito is that I don't see him improving his game at all. Unless he does something he's going to be outclassed by a lot fighters and all the sizzle in the world won't make people care (enough) to invest their time in him.

Thread Information