Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: phil baroni at november ufc

Quote Originally Posted by AJL
    i just want to see some TUF can fight him, i just want one spectacular knockout for the reels
    Ed Herman.

Keep the ambulance running and fire up the MRI.
    Last edited by Kemo; 08-01-2006 at 07:33 AM.
    Click HERE to take the Polack test.

Look, my sig says "fuck" in it.

hahahahahahaha, yessss...

god i wish the 1st season MWs weren't all scheduled out. just so i could see BritneySpearsGuy cry about lucky punches when Swick gets KTFO by THE BEST EVA

Quote Originally Posted by AJL416AZ
    i've been hearing about Marquadt on other forums too, and i've also been hearing that Baroni has actually been training with Tanner pretty recently, so that kind of scraps that

i just want to see some TUF can fight him, i just want one spectacular knockout for the reels before he moves up to the contenders and eventually Rich
    Are they training together?Baroni invited Tanner to train with him on UG.But I never heard anything of it since than.

hahahahahahaha, yessss...

god i wish the 1st season MWs weren't all scheduled out. just so i could see BritneySpearsGuy cry about lucky punches when Swick gets KTFO by THE BEST EVA
    Baroni also said on UG that he wasn't going to fight any reality tv guys.I wanted to see Baroni vs. Leben that'd be a good fight plus they've already had a previous altercation at a night club.
    Last edited by killerinstinct; 08-01-2006 at 06:16 AM.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

well i could watch Baroni v Leben, but i might as well watch a rerun of Baroni vs Menne or Silva vs Leben. similar result.

and i'm not sure about training with Tanner, but i know there's no animosity there anymore, and that he had extended that invite

plus training with Randleman and Coleman, his GnP defense isn't BS anymore. nobody trains with Hammer House and doesn't learn how to move around when he gets bulled into the cage like with Tanner and Lindland

I don't know if he's training with Hammerhouse anymore.He keeps saying he's training with AKA.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

regardless, he's spent a lot of time in Hammer House, and that experience definitely gave him some game to fight against the beat-Baroni plan, to push him to the fence and let him gas, and then just beat him.

If Baroni still has heat with Team Quest, a good fight would be him against Ed Herman, the latest TQ protege.

his interview on Whoopass Radio said that he wouldnt be fighting any "reality show faggots"

too bad, he could kick the shit out of Herman. dude has virtually no standup game

his interview on Whoopass Radio said that he wouldnt be fighting any "reality show faggots"

LMFAO

Baroni is now saying that he doesn't think he'll be fighting on the Wand-Chuck card.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/...=2436&zoneid=2

Thread Information