+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Erasing an Upset

rofl wgasa, alex is holding two kids in one arm.

Have you not watched any of Silva's other fights?
    He's definitely impressive but Franklin was winning the standup battle against him until they clinched. From there he just looked horrible. I don't think Silva's clinche was amazing and caught Rich off guard. I think he wasn't in good enough shape to get out of it.

agree, silva should have beatin franklin and especially in the striking department. if franklin decides to stand with him again it'll be a mess.
    Watch the fight again, up until the clinch, Franklin is winning and this is after he got out of surgery btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Mungo
    He's definitely impressive but Franklin was winning the standup battle against him until they clinched. From there he just looked horrible. I don't think Silva's clinche was amazing and caught Rich off guard. I think he wasn't in good enough shape to get out of it.
    He was winning the standup? They were standing for 90 secs. Franklin lands some pitty pat leg kicks and 1 left hand that pisses Silva off. 90 seconds later his nose is next to his ear. End of story.
    HENDO

I'm with the Gonzaga vs. CroCop crew. If that upset didn't happen, I would have this re-occurring image of Gonzaga running up to the camera and practically making love with it!!

Also, personally, I just don't want to see Gonzaga with the title ever (only because I'm still sour from himself and Kevin Jordan wasting 14 minutes and 21 seconds of my life).

I respect him as a fighter though.

for sure GSP vs Serra, the title is being held hostage for 8 months, on a win that was only to happen 1 time out of 100

I definetely wish crocop didnt lose to gonzaga, I was always wondering what couture was thinking when he knew he probably had to defend against crocop, but not now

~Give wings to my triumph~
    Fav. Fighters: Crocop, Wandy, Rampage

Quote Originally Posted by Gmunit
    for sure GSP vs Serra, the title is being held hostage for 8 months, on a win that was only to happen 1 time out of 100
    ya def biggest shocker. not just that he won but how he won. i gave him a very small chance and that was just on the ground. its bs how hughes gets a boring win and now gets a title shot and a tv show. while gsp has to take the hard road. the ufc treats some fighters better then other especially guys like hughes, liddell, and sylvia.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    ya def biggest shocker. not just that he won but how he won. i gave him a very small chance and that was just on the ground. its bs how hughes gets a boring win and now gets a title shot and a tv show. while gsp has to take the hard road. the ufc treats some fighters better then other especially guys like hughes, liddell, and sylvia.
    don't forget about Franklin and Bisping (also Forrest prior to the Shogun announcement)

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver
    I'm with the Gonzaga vs. CroCop crew. If that upset didn't happen, I would have this re-occurring image of Gonzaga running up to the camera and practically making love with it!!

Also, personally, I just don't want to see Gonzaga with the title ever (only because I'm still sour from himself and Kevin Jordan wasting 14 minutes and 21 seconds of my life).

I respect him as a fighter though.
    lol

well the ones that are said already dame you GG i hope randy woops that guy so we don't have to hear about him for much longer.

but another one i want to have back is karo vs diego if karo wins we have some really good match ups i would love to see like karo vs GSP or karo vs hughs.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information