+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Erasing an Upset

I'd say AA vs. Sylvia 2, because AA had his ass rocked, and deserved to win. Also, this would likely mean that I wouldn't have to watch AA vs. Sylvia 3, haha.

I'm with the GSP-Serra fellows, too.

I would erase Griffin-Jardine. that way, my favourite fighter would have gotten a title shot and would be able to have some good fulfilment.

Default I'll go with Sylvia vs AA 2 also

Quote Originally Posted by pillow
    I'd say AA vs. Sylvia 2, because AA had his ass rocked, and deserved to win. Also, this would likely mean that I wouldn't have to watch AA vs. Sylvia 3, haha.

I'm with the GSP-Serra fellows, too.
    I'll go with Sylvia vs AA 2 also. Arlovski/Couture would have been great! I wanna go with Cro Cop/Gonzaga cause that KO just hurt my heart when I saw it lol. But if Cro Cop would've won I think he would have been badly beaten by Couture in that stubborn "I don't want to train in a cage" state of mind lol.

i would have to go with franklin and anderson.because i am a franklin fan and like seeing him as the champ

Quote Originally Posted by pillow

This would have to be my pick too. When big Timmy got up I was just thinking "Better stay down big boy cuz that's where you're headed again". How wrong I was.

I hope AA gets his killer instinct back.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. "

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information