Thread: question: File popping up

Default question: File popping up

Why does a file to download from wrestletalkradio pop up every time I enter the forums or go into a subsection, or click reply or well any action at all. Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing this also?
    “I Just Killed Kenny! You Bastard!”

Totally agree, no matter how many times I cancel the download it keeps returning.

Can any of you mods do something about this?

Cheers.

Yes and this shit is getting aggravating.

yes it was pissing me off too yesterday and i see its still here. i im'd boone to tell him last night but i guess he hasn't been on because nothing has changed and the on air in the radio site is still on. i have no idea why or how it's like that or i would've gotten rid of it long ago.

This must be something Matt's done to the forum cos I just noticed that the link on the live feed to last nights boxing debate radio show is the same address as the download pop-up.

Mate, see if you can get this sorted cos if this is still a problem tomorrow night, I'm outa here!

it basically does it every time the cfz show is on and it's pretty aggrivating. i realize that matt wants people to listen to the show, but it's really too much.
    there was a show or two that happened while i was at work and couldn't listen to the show... but still wanted to post on the forums, and the popup for the stream made it pretty unbearable.

i called boone and left him a message on his phone hopefully he fixes this soon, i didn't know this happened for every show.

It's fixed, sorry guys. Still waiting on the archive also, I don't have anything in my Email from our producer yet.

Thread Information