Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Is it just me, or was PRIDE 34 extremely depressing?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djkilljoy77
    does anybody know when and if pride 33 will be released on dvd? it was probably one of the best shows in a few years. diaz beating gomi just drives me nuts everytime i watch it on dailymotion.
    I have the unofficial dvd of PRIDE 33..plus i was there LIVE.
    -Sig Removed Because of Size-

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxp84z
    I have the unofficial dvd of PRIDE 33..plus i was there LIVE.
    That's not really what he asked, but nice personal plug. Very shameless.

    Wibblywobblywonder

    14-4 Sig Bets

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    That's not really what he asked, but nice personal plug. Very shameless.
    Shamless plugging ftw... Noob I get the impression that you dont like me very much
    -Sig Removed Because of Size-

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    That's not really what he asked, but nice personal plug. Very shameless.

    LOL well i well i fuck couldnt think of anything

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxp84z
    Shamless plugging ftw... Noob I get the impression that you dont like me very much
    Maybe its the sig, change it and Ill even rep you.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insano1
    Maybe its the sig, change it and Ill even rep you.
    You dont like the Gif? lol
    -Sig Removed Because of Size-

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,044

    Default

    it was depressing, but more so because they let Randleman, Coleman and Trigg sit there for an hour talking about how great Pride was

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmunit
    it was depressing, but more so because they let Randleman, Coleman and Trigg sit there for an hour talking about how great Pride was
    I think Saku crying in the ring really did it for me.
    -Sig Removed Because of Size-

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maxp84z
    Shamless plugging ftw... Noob I get the impression that you dont like me very much
    You're not the only one who has that impression. What up?

    BTW, I think your sig is funny.

  10. #20
    Bullock Guest

    Default

    LOL Nobb doesn't likey you...


    but seriously, Pride 34 was very depressing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •