Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: My Protein Shake Recepie

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    1,804

    Default My Protein Shake Recepie

    I have one or two of these a day.

    1 banana

    Hand full of frozen blueberrys

    one or two scoops of your favorite protein powder (preferably vanilla)

    dump in some lightly salted peanuts

    some whole, salt-free almonds

    an entire tray of ice

    a scoop of fat-free, vanilla frozen yogurt

    and a small dab (less is more) of honey

    pour in some skim milk....just enough to get the whole thing a' blendin'


    This makes a pretty large shake....use it as a meal-replacement.
    And yes, SOME is a system of measurement!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty
    I have one or two of these a day.

    1 banana

    Hand full of frozen blueberrys

    one or two scoops of your favorite protein powder (preferably vanilla)

    dump in some lightly salted peanuts

    some whole, salt-free almonds

    an entire tray of ice

    a scoop of fat-free, vanilla frozen yogurt

    and a small dab (less is more) of honey

    pour in some skim milk....just enough to get the whole thing a' blendin'


    This makes a pretty large shake....use it as a meal-replacement.
    And yes, SOME is a system of measurement!
    sounds like a good idea? does it taste good? cause iv had a billion protien shakes that i just cannot put down cause i cant take their taste. iv got a chocolate protien shake and cannot take it, got any good suggestions there as to what i can mix with it to make it taste good?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matto
    sounds like a good idea? does it taste good? cause iv had a billion protien shakes that i just cannot put down cause i cant take their taste. iv got a chocolate protien shake and cannot take it, got any good suggestions there as to what i can mix with it to make it taste good?
    I know what you are saying, the protien mixes I have had so far are way too fucking sweet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by insano1
    I know what you are saying, the protien mixes I have had so far are way too fucking sweet.
    not tryin to be a bitch but most of that shit out there is so fucking nasty and i cant get it down.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    8,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matto
    not tryin to be a bitch but most of that shit out there is so fucking nasty and i cant get it down.
    Try Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein and mix it with fat free frozen yogurt. Very tasty.

    Stay away from Soy or Egg Protein shakes. They taste like crap.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Temecula, CA
    Posts
    1,804

    Default

    The trick is to stick with vanilla. You can blend pretty much anything with vanilla and it'll taste alright. Also...if NOTHING else you need to dump a tray of ice into the blender with it.

    The recipe that I posted there REALLY tastes great. My KIDS even love it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty
    The trick is to stick with vanilla. You can blend pretty much anything with vanilla and it'll taste alright. Also...if NOTHING else you need to dump a tray of ice into the blender with it.

    The recipe that I posted there REALLY tastes great. My KIDS even love it.
    thanks man i will def buy vanilla next time, i love chocolate shit but the shakes taste like ass. will try ur mix but dont know what to do with all the chocolate mix that i got, dont want to waste all that good protien.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    7,891

    Default

    Sounds delicious

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    4,564

    Default

    I made it this morning, it was really good ( I didnt have honey put I doubt that would even make a difference)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Damn, I got really curious about this now! Sounds like it has everything you'd get from a real meal aswell. I might just try this one day. I just need to buy vanilla flavored proteinpowder.

    Salted peanuts and almonds...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •