Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Natural Attribute

I'd say Jessica Biels ass and Shakira's Hips.

EDIT: Oops, sorry, we're talking about fighters, my bad! :grinsmile26:
    Last edited by twankydawg; 08-01-2007 at 04:49 PM.

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

Fedor and Randy Couture's fight IQ. Extraordinarily intelligent in the ring/octagon (and out for that matter) which helps them win fights. You can have all the natural talent in the world, but blow it because you aren't using your head. Barnett could be considered up there as far as that's concerned too.

Edit: I say this is "natural" because you either have the capacity to be as intelligent in the ring as these three or you don't.
    Last edited by mauladala; 08-01-2007 at 10:26 PM.

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Everything you mentioned is not natural ability. Staying cool, Flexiblity, and accuracy certainly can be taught.

What can't be taught is Chuck Liddell's punching power, Rampage's freakish strength, Vitor Belfort's blazing hand speed.

Some things just can't be taught. Which is the reason why you only have one Floyd Mayweather, Fedor, Michael Jordan.

Fedor IMO is very naturally athletic. Maybe he didn't have good foot speed for soccer, or a good jump shot, but he sure as hell was made for fighting. He is very very quick and explosive. He's is relentless, he accually doesn't keep cool IMO; he doesn't give his opponents the chance to breath. He's a fucking animal.

BJ Penn has the freakish ability to learn very quickly. He became a black belt in BJJ in 2 years, and now is an extremely good striker. In fact, a better striker than most in his division. To me, he is probably the best P4P in the WW and LW, depending on health and cardio.

Rampage has some crazy retard strenth IMO. I seen many very built MMArtists but non that can slam the hell outta people like Rampage.

Cung Le! Dude is just amazing. Extremly fast and powerful. He's the total package IMO. But to be one of the best, you usually have to be.

flexability can come natural or be tought, bj probably a combination of both. he is very flexible but iv seen people more flexible. rampage's strenght? not everybody is born with rampage's strenght but there are people just as strong and stronger then page, but that cannot be tought? id be willing to bet that randallman is stronger and could do more impressive things then page and he can also make 205. did you see his slam on fedor? he is a better wrestler then page and is stronger, dont know if he would be smart enough to pick someone up when a triangle is applied but i can guarantee that he would do it just as good as page if not worse.

Punk Ass Guest

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    flexability can come natural or be tought, bj probably a combination of both. he is very flexible but iv seen people more flexible. rampage's strenght? not everybody is born with rampage's strenght but there are people just as strong and stronger then page, but that cannot be tought? id be willing to bet that randallman is stronger and could do more impressive things then page and he can also make 205. did you see his slam on fedor? he is a better wrestler then page and is stronger, dont know if he would be smart enough to pick someone up when a triangle is applied but i can guarantee that he would do it just as good as page if not worse.
    I would agree, but P4P I think Rampage is freakishly strong.

To just clean and jerk men over your head is no easy task.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    Tito's head

I'd say Cro Cop's legs (I mean look at them! They're huge!) Fedor's and Couture's fight IQ, BJ's and Aoki's flexibility and Saku's improvs.

hunts chin???

that should have been #1

randy coutures heart

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    I would agree, but P4P I think Rampage is freakishly strong.

To just clean and jerk men over your head is no easy task.
    to suplex a the best fighter in the world who happens to be pudgy isnt that easy eaither. i dont see randallman doing that cause he isnt smart like page.
    and yes tito's head is a natural attribute, too bad he is a horrible fighter.

wanderlei's natural abiltiy is kneeing quinton in the face until he passes out.
    Your Thai Clinch Smells Like Poo!

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by binimac
    wanderlei's natural abiltiy is kneeing quinton in the face until he passes out.
    lol, its weird that page lost all 3 figts with wand and shogun from the thai chinch knees. he needs to train to defend and escape the thai clinch against great muy thai practicioners if he is going to win.

Thread Information