Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cro Cop v Cheick Kongo

should be a simple fight. kongo is a great striker, cc is an excellent striker. however kongo is a big guy with good power and good striking so it wouldnt be impossible for him to ko cc. if i were to go back before ufc 70 i would think that gg would have a better chance of beating cc then kongo but they only way was for gg to submit cc and look what happened. it would be less shocking to see kongo ko cc then to see gg ko'in cc again. cc is training with yvel, remy, and good ol fat fuck ricco rod, he has a good guys working with him.

Kongo is going to get KTFO!! CC is coming back with everything he has and more than we have seen

Quote Originally Posted by MONSONBYCHOKE
    Kongo is going to get KTFO!! CC is coming back with everything he has and more than we have seen
    would you like some milk with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dork8503
    This will be a stand up fight and i am picking Kongo to win.
    This thread isnt in the dream matches so you dont need to make outrageous statements to make people notice you

i went to the store today to buy Kongo a "get well soon" card.
    2009 YEAR OF SHOGUN!!!

WAR FOR LIFE!
    Shogun, Cro Cop, BJ Penn, Rampage, Mayhem, Nick Diaz, Wandy, Tito, Fedor, Big Nog, Babalu!

Kongo is also a wrestler yeah i don't understand how he can have such shit take down d but he does.

This will be a stand up fight and i am picking Kongo to win.
    You have any Sig / AV bets on this one yet Dork? It's never too early to gamble baby!!!
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuras"R"Us
    You have any Sig / AV bets on this one yet Dork? It's never too early to gamble baby!!!

yeah im already taken lol.

Mirko will win but im picking Kongo too.

Just by some chance that kongo does win i can hurry back here an say HA to all the kongo doubters lol

yeah im already taken lol.

Mirko will win but im picking Kongo too.

Just by some chance that kongo does win i can hurry back here an say HA to all the kongo doubters lol
    Who was the guy that took the bet? so I can PM to not go easy on you

mirko has always had a weak chin look at the macdonald fight

cro cop should pull this one out it would be funny as hell to see him take kongo down and GnP him for the win.he does have ricco big belly rod training with him now so he should pick up some pointers on the ground if kongo is winnning the stand up

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CEVANS
    mirko has always had a weak chin look at the macdonald fight

cro cop should pull this one out it would be funny as hell to see him take kongo down and GnP him for the win.he does have ricco big belly rod training with him now so he should pick up some pointers on the ground if kongo is winnning the stand up
    Of course IF he's winning the stand up. I bet CC has a big point to prove after getting KTFO by gonzaga... He'll wanna show the american public how badasss he really is... I wanna see some of that stand up that tore wandy apart

Thread Information