Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stretching For BJJ

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    yes, gangs are not the people u want to mess with, cause they usually have guns and are willing to kill.
    Well this wasn't like that kind of situation. And they aren't a gang in the way you think I mean. They are more of a gang of petty criminals that do alot of small shit. They never end up doing real time etc. You know, just lowlifes that should be executed without any hearing! But they get away with alot of shit because they might snitch on some other people or so on...

you should have just ran.

Do HATHA Yoga!! I do and I can put my leg behind my head...Keep your jokes to your self!! haha. But really do it you will see a change in your flexability. I also heard Eddie Brovo has a book or something on the streches he does!!

sweet, ima ganna do yoga, but hope that i dont look like a faggot. can u get it behind ur head without using ur hands?

I stretch my legs and arms constantly (people at work commented on it after the first week) and that's really the only advice I can give here: make stretching a habit. I've got pretty good flexibility and I usually don't have a problem landing the gogo (sure, if the guy gets really low on me it's a bit harder )

Favourite Fighters: Fedor, Sakurai, Aoki, Sakuraba, Cotoure, Kang, Big Nog, GSP, Sudo

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    I don’t talk crap about nobody until after I whoop their ass except in some cases if they have bad breath or they ugly as hell.

I've been taking Basic Yoga for about 3 weeks on the advice of my coaches, and I can already notice a marked improvement. Starting to get into more advanced "poses" now, I don't give a damn if people think it's gay or not it's helping my game a lot.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by g'nightXX
    I've been taking Basic Yoga for about 3 weeks on the advice of my coaches, and I can already notice a marked improvement. Starting to get into more advanced "poses" now, I don't give a damn if people think it's gay or not it's helping my game a lot.
    Relax cause if you're training any grappling sport most people already think you're gay :\

Favourite Fighters: Fedor, Sakurai, Aoki, Sakuraba, Cotoure, Kang, Big Nog, GSP, Sudo

Quote Originally Posted by Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
    I don’t talk crap about nobody until after I whoop their ass except in some cases if they have bad breath or they ugly as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by ufobydeath
    Relax cause if you're training any grappling sport most people already think you're gay :\
    LoL, but i'll know that I can choke them out. I'm secure, i've got enough notches on the belt to be able to get away with these things I think. My girl is teaching me the Yoga part, and nobody else knows but you guys. So don't give me a hard time about it pretty please lol.
    "People say that marijuana is going to hurt my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fight career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." Nick Diaz

Fav fighters: Hendo, Franklin, Shogun, Jeff Curran, Thiago Silva (future LHW champ 5/31/07), The Diaz Brothers

Thread Information