Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stretching For BJJ

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel
    Haha, indeed! But you forget the fact that you hurt your hand when you land a big right hand! In my entire life I've hit one person without a glove in the face. And booooooooy was my hand sore a long time. That ment no kickboxing for a week and grappling was painful. Plus that I was embarrased about it. Fighting some moron without a clue of what they are doing is unfair. Like stealing candy from a kid. If I get into some sort of trouble I think the most effective way is to just choke them unconcious and leave.

But some people do have it coming, sometimes I wish that I could just lose control and charge them. But then my reason kicks in again.
    i know it used to happen to me all the time, but now it never happens. my knuckles are tough as hell and i dont use hand wraps anymore because in a street fight you dont have that wrist support. fighting is a very fun thing to do, using what uv learned in a fighting situation. i love it and cannot wait tell i get into mma.

matto Guest

Haha, indeed! But you forget the fact that you hurt your hand when you land a big right hand! In my entire life I've hit one person without a glove in the face. And booooooooy was my hand sore a long time. That ment no kickboxing for a week and grappling was painful. Plus that I was embarrased about it. Fighting some moron without a clue of what they are doing is unfair. Like stealing candy from a kid. If I get into some sort of trouble I think the most effective way is to just choke them unconcious and leave.

But some people do have it coming, sometimes I wish that I could just lose control and charge them. But then my reason kicks in again.
    its not very often that i fight to hurt somebody or a grudge fight, mostly people just chalange me and i accept and when the fight is over there are no hard feelings. i dont mind getting jacked in the face, its just the damn bruises that come along with it.

You should start competing in MMA, you get into less trouble and the fights would be more challenging

matto Guest

You should start competing in MMA, you get into less trouble and the fights would be more challenging
    i havent really hut anybody in a long time, it usually stays standing i hit them on the chin, the get ko'ed and its over. but when it goes to the ground and i get a mount and punches land elsewhere then the chin is when it damages them. i put a kimura on a kid and he was messed up for months. grappling isnt always better then striking for trying not to hurt somebody.

Yeah, true! But if you are standing on concrete or something else hard and you knock someone out cold, they will fall flat and problably hit the back of their head real bad. Same thing with takedowns... They can hurt one even more as it's the bodyweight of 2 guys landing on one head in most situations. Mounting someone and raining down with elbows is nasty as hell! They get alot of cuts and teeth will fly... damn man! That's nasty stuff, esspecially when someone totally out of their mind doesn't stop punching the other guy... Watch Pat Smith at UFC 3 or something like that.

Fighting without gear is always dangerous. Someone will get hurt, real bad! And unless someone totally has it coming I wouldn't hit them. But in some situations it is unavoidable. Like the time I hit that dude, I was drunk and talking to someone and he sucker punched me. Those kind of people really have it coming. But otherwise I don't do street violance.

matto Guest

Yeah, true! But if you are standing on concrete or something else hard and you knock someone out cold, they will fall flat and problably hit the back of their head real bad. Same thing with takedowns... They can hurt one even more as it's the bodyweight of 2 guys landing on one head in most situations. Mounting someone and raining down with elbows is nasty as hell! They get alot of cuts and teeth will fly... damn man! That's nasty stuff, esspecially when someone totally out of their mind doesn't stop punching the other guy... Watch Pat Smith at UFC 3 or something like that.

Fighting without gear is always dangerous. Someone will get hurt, real bad! And unless someone totally has it coming I wouldn't hit them. But in some situations it is unavoidable. Like the time I hit that dude, I was drunk and talking to someone and he sucker punched me. Those kind of people really have it coming. But otherwise I don't do street violance.
    yes but just trying to test out my skills. i dont hurt anybody that often, and have never serousally injured somebody. i never start fights with somebody. they want to fight, and eventually after callin me a pussy for a long ass time i agree to fight.

Yeah, that's cool! I don't judge people for fighting. Like I mentioned earlier, sometimes I'd want to just beat the living crap out of some idiots. But my reason stops me from doing that. But some people think to much of themselves and do need schooling. But for your sake you should be careful. Getting sued and having to pay for teeth and bones ain't fun

matto Guest

ya that happened to a friend of mine, he has to pay a shitload of money each month. a lot of people get word that im good at fighting and want to chalange me cause they think they can beat my ass, i usually try to step back but get called a pus and shit. also a word of advice if somebody tells you to meet them somewhere alone, that means that they are brining friends with them to beat your ass. happened to me almost 2 years ago. no matter how good u are 5 on 1 isnt the best situation.

Naah man, I would tell them to come to our gym and take a round or two with me. You should invite them to your gym too, less problems and they will 99,9% of the times chicken out. I've atleast never heard of anyone accepting an offer like that, lol. And pre-agreed fights I wouldn't do, I don't know how old you are... but atleast I don't really care if someone calls me names you know, I think about it more the way that I don't want to stoop to their level. If some punk tries to fight me I would just duck his attempts to hurt me, if necessary just go for a takedown and control them or choke them. I don't think joint locks will do much as they will get pissed off and once they get back up they will start fighting again. So control them to show who's boss, if they won't calm down choke them out. If there are more of his friends you problably don't want to start wrestling though Once they are out just leave the scene, they will wake up pretty fast I won't know what hit them.

Yeah, 5 vs 1 is too much. I got mugged by this gang once when I was 16 and cocky (haha, i thought I was bad ass cause I could benchpress like 230lbs or something... like that has any relevance to anything (I was big too, like 215lbs or something)). Did I get my ass handed to me.. but I learned a lesson back them: Humility. That's a very good think to posses
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-03-2007 at 07:29 AM.

matto Guest

yes, gangs are not the people u want to mess with, cause they usually have guns and are willing to kill.

Thread Information