+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dana is like don king

QUEEF_BLAST Guest

Default dana is like don king

check this out. watching some vids and came across this one on nbc. at the end of the vid Dana says I set up randy to lose against chuck and look what happend. I think that is bullshit if you dont think they are good competition why put them in there? I want my champ to be the champ cause he had a tough road to walk. And rose to the occasion. idk let me know what uguys think.:banghead:

http://video.nbcsports.com/player/?id=111856

not in the silghtest. thats bs that dana wanted chuck to win, everybody thinks and knows that couture is better then chuck and got a bunch of bad luck. they eye poke then the slip.

He put Randy in there because he was legit competition with a good name but everyone and their brother knew that Chuck was a heavy favorite going in and nobody expected Randy to come in and outbox him like he did.

randy is and always will be>chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    randy is and always will be>chuck.

2 out 3 fights says thats not so... randy is a great competitor but to say he is better because he slipped or got poked is ignoring the truth at the end, he lost 2 out of 3.

Quote Originally Posted by teshore
    2 out 3 fights says thats not so... randy is a great competitor but to say he is better because he slipped or got poked is ignoring the truth at the end, he lost 2 out of 3.
    shit happens, ur right he did lose in the end and thats what matters, but randy is still better then chuck. compareable to bj losing to hughes and aa losing to sylvia in the 3rd fight cause of injuries that werent their fault, while randy got bullshit poked by chuck and then slipped right in front of chuck the next fight.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    shit happens, ur right he did lose in the end and thats what matters, but randy is still better then chuck. compareable to bj losing to hughes and aa losing to sylvia in the 3rd fight cause of injuries that werent their fault, while randy got bullshit poked by chuck and then slipped right in front of chuck the next fight.

i understand what your saying but its not like chuck ok let me poke him in the eye then punch him.. the same as low blows, i think randy is great, but i regardless of a slip or poke or whatever i think chuck has his number just like rampage has chucks...

Quote Originally Posted by teshore
    IMO one on one Chuck can obviously beat Randy, but in the grand scheme of things, I think Randy is the best ever... if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by eazye76
    IMO one on one Chuck can obviously beat Randy, but in the grand scheme of things, I think Randy is the best ever... if that makes any sense.

oh i agree, maybe not the best ever, but best ever to compete in the ufc... but it does make sense

dena is like don king
    YES they are both big fucking assholes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information