Poll: who wins? Houston Alexander or Alessio Sakara

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Houston Alexander Vs. Alessio Sakara

Default Houston Alexander Vs. Alessio Sakara

i dont know if this has been mentioned yet (it prob has) but this fight is on the UFC 75 card!
    who do you guys think wins this fight? and how?
    i predict Houston Alexander wins via tko.
    Alessio Sakara is 2 and 2 in the ufc, with one decesion and one tko win, and his losses are by tko and sub.

also i need rep, lol!

i hope Sakara wins. his ground game is improving and his boxing has always been good. there's always room for improvement, and i think he has tons of potential.

anything can happen in this fight.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Cool

i really hope huston wins, i think with what i have seen of him, (which is little) he looks like he can make really exciting fights!
    if he wins i say have him fight Sokoudjou if the ufc could get him over? then have the winer fight the winner of chuck vs wandy for a title shot?

he's not ready for Sokoudjou. he needs more than just 1 fight. you are putting Houston with the big names. He's not up there, but has the potential. There are many fighters ahead of him and are more deserving of a title shot.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

lol, i know. but i saying is if he wins his next fight with ease or in a exciting manner, they give him one big name and then the top contender for the belt!
    i do not think he is great, but you said he is not ready for Sokoudjou... Sokoudjou has 4wins(3ko's and 1dec) and 1loss(byTKO in the 1st)
    Alexander has 7wins(4ko's, 1 dec, 1 sub) and 1loss(his 1st fight and it was a sub)
    i think Alexander has not fought they same comp but i think anyone with hard fast hands that likes to throw them makes for a good fight?
    you agree?

p.s. you live in socal? where in socal, i live in the south bay(hermosa beach)
    Last edited by thasiccest; 08-05-2007 at 01:46 AM.

i completley disagree with your post.

well let's look at Sokoudjou defeats: Lil' Nog, Arona. Both fighters are top 10 LHW's. Sokoudjou deserves recognition.

Houston defeated Jardine who is nowhere near Nog's or Arona's skill level. Jardine in my opinion isn't even top 15 at the moment in LHW's.

Houston has a LONG way to go. He's KO'd 4 people. That's great, it's not how many people you KO, it's the caliber of fighters you compete with.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    i completley disagree with your post.

well let's look at Sokoudjou defeats: Lil' Nog, Arona. Both fighters are top 10 LHW's. Sokoudjou deserves recognition.

Houston defeated Jardine who is nowhere near Nog's or Arona's skill level. Jardine in my opinion isn't even top 15 at the moment in LHW's.

Houston has a LONG way to go. He's KO'd 4 people. That's great, it's not how many people you KO, it's the caliber of fighters you compete with.
    i never said he has fought the same comp.... i think you misunderstood me.... i said they have NOT fought the same type of comp.
    i was just stayting their records, with numbers, nothing more.....
    i do not think alexander is that good, i think he is exciting..... nothing more or nothing less......
    you agree with that?

you douche bag. you just edited your post right after i posted.

Last edited by thasiccest : Today at 06:46 PM.

grow the fuck up, it's a discussion.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

you called me a douche bag.........
    i edited it to ADD that i live in socal and i notice you did too..... and have some tickets to the TFA fighta and i was going to see if you were interested in going!!!!!!
    i did nto edit the post i added the P.S.

also i edited it at 650 yuo posted it at 652

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information