Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bonds Hits 756 Breaks Hank Aarons Reacord!!!

ChuckBooty Guest

Default Bonds Hits 756 Breaks Hank Aarons Reacord!!!

If I were a pitcher (instead of a belly-itcher) I would simply WALK that cheating sack of crap for the rest of the season. What do you say?

i say fuck Bonds, he is nothing more than a frankenstein-like product of scientific engineering. The baseball record books will be forever tainted.(not that it wasn't already)
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Half the homeruns he hit were off juiced up pitchers...doesn't make it right but he's never been found guilty of using steroids while alot of pitchers have.
    Go FSU!
    Busey is back

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty
    If I were a pitcher (instead of a belly-itcher) I would simply WALK that cheating sack of crap for the rest of the season. What do you say?

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    i say fuck Bonds, he is nothing more than a frankenstein-like product of scientific engineering. The baseball record books will be forever tainted.(not that it wasn't already)
    You might as well say the same thing about Tom Brady and Randy Couture because Bonds like most athletes has never tested positive for steroids... Has anyone ever accused you of doing something they couldn't prove?

That's not what this country is about...

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    You might as well say the same thing about Tom Brady and Randy Couture because Bonds like most athletes has never tested positive for steroids... Has anyone ever accused you of doing something they couldn't prove?

That's not what this country is about...
    lol, just because he hasnt tested positive doesnt mean he didnt do it. You really want too make the argument that he didnt juice?
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    lol, just because he hasnt tested positive doesnt mean he didnt do it. You really want too make the argument that he didnt juice?
    Whose to say that 80% of MLB players don't use some performing enhancing drugs? For the record he is accused of using perfroming enhancing drugs that weren't even illegal or banned when he did them. Not to mention he has been testes rigorously for the past three seasons and has not tested postive for roids while 12 players a year test postive with a 20 game suspension before going back to their teams with no aftermath.

Why should Bonds be ridiculed? Because he is Barry and everyone hates him or because he is breaking a signifigant record? Either way, it's the exact same adveristy Marris faced when he broke the single season homerun record and it's the same bullshit Aaron faced when he broke the all time record.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaistylist
    Half the homeruns he hit were off juiced up pitchers...doesn't make it right but he's never been found guilty of using steroids while alot of pitchers have.
    I think more people are coming to the conclusion that it is HGH he is using.

Thank you baseball for testing your athletes to the highest standards.

Quote Originally Posted by spinach
    I think more people are coming to the conclusion that it is HGH he is using.

Thank you baseball for testing your athletes to the highest standards.

And that more pitchers use it than hitters.
    Go FSU!
    Busey is back

Quote Originally Posted by Palma Wrestler
    Whose to say that 80% of MLB players don't use some performing enhancing drugs? For the record he is accused of using perfroming enhancing drugs that weren't even illegal or banned when he did them. Not to mention he has been testes rigorously for the past three seasons and has not tested postive for roids while 12 players a year test postive with a 20 game suspension before going back to their teams with no aftermath.

Why should Bonds be ridiculed? Because he is Barry and everyone hates him or because he is breaking a signifigant record? Either way, it's the exact same adveristy Marris faced when he broke the single season homerun record and it's the same bullshit Aaron faced when he broke the all time record.
    i agree with everyword you just wrote!

barry bonds*

Thread Information