+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF Season 7 : PRIDE - Petition!

Default TUF Season 7 : PRIDE - Petition!

Please I would welcome your input and debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob34207
    Please I would welcome your input and debate.
    Not exactly sure what you mean? only former Pride members on the show? I think that would be pretty cool.. Give unfamiliar fans a chance to get to know them.
    "Face to face - you settle it that way. You don't sucker-punch, ever, from behind. Do it face to face."- Grapes

That would be great to see some of the long forgotten fighter of Pride on american T.V. . Since for some reason most people get 90 percent of thier knowledge from that show. Hell people in this country probaly think Bisbing is better the Dan Henderson because of that show.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me...

Everyone should be signing this

good idea but would never work. Correct me if im wrong but Im pretty sure they dont get paid for the TUF fights, maybe they changed it but I know they didnt originally. You could do it with alot of lower level PRIDE guys but the midlevel and top tier guys arent going to be fighting three times for free.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    good idea but would never work. Correct me if im wrong but Im pretty sure they dont get paid for the TUF fights, maybe they changed it but I know they didnt originally. You could do it with alot of lower level PRIDE guys but the mid level and top tier guys arent going to be fighting three times for free.
    It could work but it would have to be the biggest prize yet. Not only would it have to be a title shot but enough money for it to be worth the risk. The biggest flaw I see in this idea is whoever they put in the house would have to speak english so theyre would be alot less talent to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker
    The biggest flaw I see in this idea is whoever they put in the house would have to speak english so theyre would be alot less talent to choose from.
    good point...i usually like to be able to understand what people are saying.

i thought it was funny that bisping and ross were always subtitled even though they weren't difficult to understand, so i guess they could just subtitle everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by bkiser81
    people in this country probaly think Bisbing is better the Dan Henderson
    Wise country.

Great idea. Its funny how some of the best fighters in the world have come over form pride. While some have been hyped very well and have been highly anticipated others have had no following just because of no familiarity. Guys like Ed Herman are better known than Werdum or Nakamura. Im not saying these guys are amazing but not many UFC fans understand that they are better than your normal middle of the division vets. This show would get them a following equal to their talents and accomplishments

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information