Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's your picks to win this year?

Default Who's your picks to win this year?

Who do you pick to win TUF 3 this year at LHW and MW?

Options out of those remaining:

LHW:

Michael Bisping
    Jesse Forbes
    Matt Hamill
    Josh Haynes
    Mike Nickels

MW:

Danny Abaddi
    Kendall Grove
    Ed Herman
    Rory Singer
    Kalib Starnes

I'll go with Michael Bisping at LHW with Matt Hamill as my backup pick. At MW I'll go Er Herman with Rory Singer as my backup pick. In reality, those are the only guys I had heard of before the show (except Kendall Groves, I remember seeing one fight of his w/ Riggs).

What's everyone else got?

Bisping and Grove

i would say Bisping and Grove aslo but i think kalib has a good shot aslo but Bisping Has it all the way..

Shamrock did an interview before the show started and he said there was one guy in particular that could have dominated everyone if he just pushed himself. Im pretty sure he was talking about Kalib Starnes. Which makes me think that Kalib loses his semifinal fight.

Kalib is the guy who is supposed to be sick on the ground, right? Those guys are always favorites to win, because nerves seem to fuck with the good stand up fighters who join the show. They seem to never be able to get off like they're supposed to. Check the history from TUF1 and TUF2 of guys who were good strikers with a reputation going in, and look at how they did.

Bisping is going to stop that trend.

I am actually a good friend of Bisping and I train with him. the show has ended and he came home. he told the final fights are him vs the deaf guy, herman vs. kendall. Bisping is really working hard on his wrestling and submission.

Quote Originally Posted by Submission Fighter
    I am actually a good friend of Bisping and I train with him. the show has ended and he came home. he told the final fights are him vs the deaf guy, herman vs. kendall. Bisping is really working hard on his wrestling and submission.
    Can't see Dana being happy if this is true!

Yeah if that's true, you prolly cost Bisping a couple million dollars just now lol.

But I doubt it is, it's probably just submission fighter's picks. Either way those finals for each weight classes seem dead on to me. It's my pick and my back up pick at LHW, and my pick and not my back up pick but the third person I mentioned at MW lol. So obviously I agree with sub fighter's picks.

For LHW i'll take Bisping with Josh Haynes as my back up pick.Hamill is a bit over rated and inexperienced.yeah his wrestling is good ,but look at him crying like a little baby b/c the other fighters were sparring to hard.He never complained when he was being to rough...the arrogant bastard.For MW i'll take Herman with Grove as my back up.Groves a bitch for making an alliance with the other team.It should be helping out your own team than everyman for himself.Sharing secrets about the fighters is shady and i hope he gets his fucking block knocked off in the show.

Thread Information