+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Return of the "Monster"

Default Return of the "Monster"

Kevin Randleman did an interveiw on 8/4/07......

http://www.nokaut.com/?id=38&solo_ne...lang=e&cur=eur

Kevin Randleman: “I WANT TO FIGHT FOR THE UFC”. I want to fight Quinton Jackson; I want to fight Chuck Liddell. I am only 35 so I have five more strong years ahead of me.

"There is nothing to stop Fedor, he just wins."

lol

3. 08-07-2007, 05:19 AM

Thanks, that was pretty good

Nokaut.com: Back to fighting, you fought both Fedor and "Cro Cop"; which fighter was the toughest?

Kevin Randleman: I am always going to go with Fedor. I like "Cro Cop", don’t get me wrong. Only one person can be a winner in this sport. Two men enter and one man wins. Fedor beat "Cro Cop", hands down he is the tougher one. To me though, "Cro Cop" is more dangerous because of those kicks. Fedor is more methodical; he will be in the fight and wear you down. He can beat you slow or fast, but you’re still going to lose. With "Cro Cop", if you can stop that kick you have a fair chance. There is nothing to stop with Fedor, he just wins.
    Bahahaha

Nokaut.com: Very true, your resume is filled with superstars and champions…

Kevin Randleman: I have learned from those fights and I haven’t changed, I have IMPROVED. I have gotten calmer, a little tamer. I treat my career as a job now. It is a privilege for me to be able to fight.
    doesn't improvement by definition involve change?
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by TheBonger
    doesn't improvement by definition involve change?

I think he's a better fighter than a thinker. His wrestling is his strong suit, not his intellect.

Good thing he's a decent fighter.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

always liked randallman great wrestler with great strenght and explosiveness, exciting to watch although he needs to improve his ground and striking game. too bad he was with coleman for so many years. he had so much potential, coulda been a better version of page.

I think if Kevin could "improve" like he says he has he will be a great matchup for alot of fighters. I'd love to see him fight Wandy!

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

At 35, I still think he is the most athletically gifted fighter in the sport. If only he could think when he fights.
    HENDO

Do him and TIto have a history of bad blood, or is he just using that line to try to bate tito into a verbal war and get him signed?

"Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night." -Dave Barry

i'd like to see him rematch chuck or take on tito. other than that i really don't care who he fights or if he fights. i wish him the best though, guy's been through a bunch

5-6 in sig/av bets. I'm the Ross Pointon of Sig bets

Thread Information