Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Al Bundy trains bjj?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bradlee180
    I haven't been posting because liquidmoney was making the same points I would make. What am I going to do: re-iterate what he said right after him?

Look at Liquidmoney's first post:#23. There's nothing condescending there, the condescending patronizing talk began with you and your disrespectful first post to him. Reread your response to #23.

Now you're making condescending posts at me. Look at my posts, where was I condescending or disrespectful? I respectfully disagreed with you and backed up my arguments with reason, and your responses are condescending, patronizing, and disrespectful simply because I don't agree with you.
    I am going to refrain from dragging up the entire remnants of Liguidmoney and I's conversation. If other people want to go through and read it and decide for themselves then they are more than welcome to do so. Liguidmoney and I came to our peace and I am happy to keep it that way.

You came into a conversation that was finished and put your two-cents in. Your lecturing tone and condescension was less than invited, but my guess is that since you have a proven record of enjoying your time in The Hole this probably isn't a new behavior for you.

And for the record, I responded to your post in full without the least bit of sarcasm or condescension. The only things I even posted that were remotely directed at you were to comment on the fact that I have no history of responding unprovoked to posters in an untoward manner and that you came late to the discussion, which you did.

By your own admission you didn't post because you felt that Liguidmoney was making valid points. He and I finished our conversation and then you came in. You are allowed to do as much, but the fact is that you called me out after the conversation was over. I'm not sure why my comment is causing you so much undue stress, but perhaps it has more to do with you than with me.

If you want to keep this going then we can. If the bone you have to pick really is with me then so be it, though I would hope you had better things to do with your time. Unless you are looking to pick a fight, in which case I have better things to do with my time.
    Last edited by Noob; 08-14-2007 at 10:59 PM.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

bradlee180 Guest

This thread wasn't just between you and liquidmoney. Jeez, disagree with a moderator around here and you're threatened with banishment. Mods ought to be impartial in any case, yet they get into the discussions. If you disagree with them: banishment. That's not professional behaviour.

Startin' to get like Sherdog around here...

Dude, you guys are so lucky that you're fucking with Noob, he's not one to ban people unless they are way over the top. I read most of the posts and he's right about just about everything he said.

You jumping in with some guy who's acting a complete ass made it look like you were being an ass too. Now saying something like the quote above is really pushing it.

Here's a tip. If you have some points to make, make them on your own, don't try to jump in when someone else is being trollish or you'll come out looking like a troll yourself.

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

4. Default

This thread wasn't just between you and liquidmoney.
    I never claimed that the entire thread was only ground for Liguidmoney and I. Had I thought as much I would have told you that you had no business even posting in it, but instead I said that you were 'late to the party' and you got your panties into a gigantic bunch.

Jeez, disagree with a moderator around here and you're threatened with banishment.
    Lol, I think your continued trouble with the mods says more about you than it does about me.

And don't exagerrate for your own benefit, I never threatened to ban you. To even suggest that I did makes you look like you're crying wolf. Or just crying in general.

Mods ought to be impartial in any case, yet they get into the discussions.
    It's a rough world. Deal with it.

If you disagree with them: banishment.
    And yet you're still here.

If you're looking to get yourself banned, that can be arranged. At this point your behavior is making it seem like you are no longer happy to be here.

Starting to look like you belong there more than you do here.

If it's so bad here, you are welcome to stop gracing us with your ill-tempered and ungrateful presence. We can hold a vigil after you're gone. Maybe play a Celine Dion song or something. Or maybe we can assemble some of the members into a violin concerto and play Candle In The Wind.
    Last edited by Noob; 08-15-2007 at 01:42 AM.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Bullock Guest

This is funny stuff.

Why did those two noobs get banned after 2 posts though?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bullock
    This is funny stuff.

Why did those two noobs get banned after 2 posts though?
    Because they were both the same person. It was Chuckisgay/Chuckisgoat/Queef_Blast/Toughguy69. He was creating new accounts to get around the neg rep he kept getting, so I banned him completely.

Bradlee is watching us surreptitiously. For about 30 minutes now.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

I can send you to the hole if you would like

everyone should relax this thing is out of control lets just move on to another thread everyone gets the point. bradlee was just trying to make a point. and he was not acting trollish and neither was I just trying to make some good points!!!!!!!!

respectfully
    mr international lol

yeah,i heard he played high school football too.

Thread Information