+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fights u gotta in over the years

haha so no one has any stories? anyways whats the site i go to to dl pics on here ?? then i might get some fukin sympathy lol.. im fukin hurtin boys

btw u all know im not a noob, u just hate the name

Quote Originally Posted by Donny77
    haha so no one has any stories? anyways whats the site i go to to dl pics on here ?? then i might get some fukin sympathy lol.. im fukin hurtin boys

Image Shack

]thanks bro...
    Last edited by Donny77; 08-15-2007 at 02:49 PM.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

2005 lol must be nice to be a MOD
    Last edited by Donny77; 08-15-2007 at 02:49 PM.

I try to stay outta scrappin and what not cuz im 23 now,, but ive ben in a few in my younger years lol.. So last nite iz chillin at the bar with my girl and iz drinkin rye... I seen a guy that used to be my old best friend til he tried to fuk with my old lady one night and i snapped... Waited till he got out the bar and pretty much fed him for ten.. My hand is broke and ive never bled so much from my hand or anywhere for that matter.. ill put pics up in a bit so u all dont think im bulshittin.. Anyone else got stories

i like threads like this, dont see what the problem was, i would have also put it in off topic, but it doesnt really matter. i hate when ur hand breaks. just lay off of it and ull be out there in no time, tell you break it again. iv only broken it 3 times and not in a while. training bareknuckle helps a lot man. i used to use wraps but when i fought that wrist support and hand protection wasnt there, so u need to train without them. and if you go back to using them it will be fine and wont mess up you game at all.

couldnt really tell, but it looked like you punched with the 2 knuckles from the pinkey and the ring finger. that hurts like a bitch and it takes a long time to train so that minimal punches land there. ouch, and by fucking with you mother do u mean literally?

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    i like threads like this, dont see what the problem was, i would have also put it in off topic, but it doesnt really matter. i hate when ur hand breaks. just lay off of it and ull be out there in no time, tell you break it again. iv only broken it 3 times and not in a while. training bareknuckle helps a lot man. i used to use wraps but when i fought that wrist support and hand protection wasnt there, so u need to train without them. and if you go back to using them it will be fine and wont mess up you game at all.
    ya i have it in a tensser (sp?) badage now.. i cant see bone so itll just be a nice scar.. everyone was tryin to get me to go to emerg but u know when ur drunk.. u aint goin lol

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    couldnt really tell, but it looked like you punched with the 2 knuckles from the pinkey and the ring finger. that hurts like a bitch and it takes a long time to train so that minimal punches land there. ouch, and by fucking with you mother do u mean literally?
    no dude i mean my girl , like my woman..

in a street fight it you wanted to fuck him up without hurting youself use elbows, knees, and headbutts can be very brutal wihtout as much a chance of self injury. especially hitting somebody on the forehead. OUCH. got anymore fight storys, and how did this fight go down?

Thread Information