Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: fights u gotta in over the years

man when ur drunk and its over ur girl, u just feed whoever .. i wasnt thinkin bout throwing knees elbs etc.. just throwin sloppy bombs lol

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Donny77
    man when ur drunk and its over ur girl, u just feed whoever .. i wasnt thinkin bout throwing knees elbs etc.. just throwin sloppy bombs lol
    lol i know what you mean. some people take differently to being drunk. some get mad and pissed and others get happy and laugh and shit. i usually dont fight when im drunk cause im usually happy and shit, but i can see what your saying.

to tell ya the truth man, i was a happy drunk til last night .. somtin just clicked... long history an what not u know..

matto Guest

to tell ya the truth man, i was a happy drunk til last night .. somtin just clicked... long history an what not u know..

yes i know what you mean. i usually dont start fights but some people like to start shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    yes i know what you mean. i usually dont start fights but some people like to start shit like that.
    Oh fuk ya man.. like i said i havnt ben in a tussel for years literally.. too old lol. but my sayin is fuck me once shame on u fuk me twice shame on me.. and thats how iz actin last nite... lol, i told my girl iwont juice for a few weeks lol!!

matto Guest

Oh fuk ya man.. like i said i havnt ben in a tussel for years literally.. too old lol. but my sayin is fuck me once shame on u fuk me twice shame on me.. and thats how iz actin last nite... lol, i told my girl iwont juice for a few weeks lol!!
    lol wtf, didnt understand that. but sometimes you have to stick up for whats right and beat somebody down, but usually try and not fight, cause you can hurt somebody and have to go to court and pay his hospital bills and shit.

u dint understand it.. no like if u ever tie one drinkin whisky u know how u can get a little sentimental and then whatever happens u dont care at the time

matto Guest

ah, yes alchol can make you fucked up and do shit that you dont want to. a bunch of shit on that topic. bangin chicks you normally wouldnt or wakin up naked on ur bed. shit is crazy.

man girls can make u do crazy things!!

matto Guest

ya i know wat ya mean, i love man girls too. i hate when people talk shit about grammer, but when i first read it i thought you said "man girls" not man, girls... lol fucked up.

Thread Information