Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: fights u gotta in over the years

true true
    Last edited by Donny77; 08-13-2007 at 05:34 PM.

matto Guest

ya like i said most of the mods here are great. its sweet how some post fights, movies, books, and interviews.

Wow... I think I speak a differnt language than Donny...

Now what I didnt understand about your story is did the guy do somethign THAT night or did you attack him for somethign he did in the past? or both?

"Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night." -Dave Barry

Lets just say when i was away, he tried to get in my house where my girl was.. Its a fuked up situation.. but ya im done drinkin for awhile and no bars !!

matto Guest

so u get into one fight and your ganna give up drinking and going to the bar? you had a justified reason to beat his ass.

Ya man, but i got a family now, so i gotta be good!!

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Donny77
    Ya man, but i got a family now, so i gotta be good!!
    aw, how sad. bs that guy had it comming, i mean its not like that he is going to seek revenge and try to kill u and ur family.

naw, its over but i gotta kid and thats not what i want him to grow up seeing u know?

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Donny77
    naw, its over but i gotta kid and thats not what i want him to grow up seeing u know?
    ya, you want him to grow up seeing that his dad is a puss? lol jk, i understand. and speaking of that, my brothers friend was just married and had a very young kid like younger then 2 ur something, he got into a fight and killed the guy, and now is serving 8 years in prison. and his wife has to raise the kid on her own, and is probably going to result in a bad life for the kid and their marrage eventually. everythign was goin good, new marrige, kid, nice house, then everything out the window.

Thread Information