Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shogun wants Tito

Default Shogun wants Tito

There was a large article in the new Tatame mag about Shogun, here is a little part

Shogun - "I dont chose opponents (....) but if I could choose one it would be Tito Ortiz. He talked a lot of shit about my country and me. He said he would never lose to a guy from a 3rd world country. When I met Dana White I asked if I coudl fight him, but Dana said I couldn't since he fought soon ago. I don't have nothing personal against him but that motivated me to fight him"

Tito is going to get his ass handed to him....
    If he canít get the fight to the ground he is screwed, he'll get beat like a dog without an owner. Now the guy says he wants to kick my ass.

-Wanderlei Silva on Filho

I doubt Tito would agree to fight him.

That would be great. I would love to see Shogun kick the crap out of Tito. An Ortiz ass whooping is always good. War Shogun kicking Tito's Ass

a Tito wants to fight Shogun...damnit Dana, make it happen in November or December!

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Tito is going into his last fight on his contract correct? IF so that would be a great going away gift from Dana White. Who really cares about Rashad vs Tito 2.

The only way it happens is if Shogun loses one of his next two fights or if Chuck does. Shogun's most likely path is beating Griffin, getting title over Rampage/Hendo, and defending first against Chuck/Wandy. There really isnt any room for Tito in that picture. On the other hand, if Shogun somehow loses, then all that falls apart and he probably fights Tito somewhere in there.
    Consistency is the defense of a small mind

Tito only called him out becuase he knows they won't set up that fight, Shogun would eat him alive

Tito has gone the way of Frankie Glamrock -- call out the big names but don't fight any real contenders. This fight will NEVER happen.

It would be a kick ass fight, it would put Tito is his place. That card would rake in the money though.
    If he canít get the fight to the ground he is screwed, he'll get beat like a dog without an owner. Now the guy says he wants to kick my ass.

-Wanderlei Silva on Filho

id take this over Tito/Rashad 2 any day. seriously, i hope i never have to see that shit ever again.

if i were Tito, id go to the WEC.

"For years Iíve underestimated Tim Sylvia. This time I think Iím gonna be in the minority and pick Tim and his long right hand. Come to think of it, I am a minority." - Din Thomas predicts Sylvia to beat Fedor LMAO!

Favorite Fighters: Penn, Rampage, Tito, Couture, Guida, GSP, Mayhem, Varner, Mir, Torres

13-6-1 in AV/SIG bets

Thread Information