Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hammil starts his own gym

Default hammil starts his own gym

411Mania.com: Let's move to your Team Punishment camp for a bit. Are you still working with Kendall Grove and Matt Hamill? How is training going for their respective fights taking on Patrick Cote and Michael Bisping?

Ortiz: Unfortunately I've actually parted ways with Matt. I know he's in Cincinnati working hard. He's doing his own thing training with his guys. It's kind of hard for him to come out to California especially with a wife and kid. Kendall Grove is actually in Las Vegas training with Couture for his fight against Cote. We're actually pretty excited because we just signed Kendall to a contract with Team Punishment clothing so we'll be taking care of him for a while.

he left punishment and started his own gym it looks real nice but if doesnt go to someones camp its all over in the bisping fight well i guess it already is heres the linkhttp://www.matthamill.com/training.html
    Last edited by Jon-E-Law; 08-13-2007 at 10:19 PM.

matto Guest

not the best idea. dont like hammil but would love to see him beat bisping.

yeah that makes no sense.why would he open his own gym?hes still not that great yet himself,he needs to find himself another good camp to practice with.

I heard Danny makes everyone sandwiches all day at the gym
    "Speed plus mass equals destruction" - Brock Lesnar

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuras"R"Us

lol yeah im sure he does.or atleast for hammil he does lol

matto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kimuras"R"Us
    'dammit you assfuck, i was just thinking that. it might not be the best gym, but def better then training with tito.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    'dammit you assfuck, i was just thinking that. it might not be the best gym, but def better then training with tito.
    At least they have sandwiches.

But yeah, maybe he's just doing it for the money in which case I can't blame him but I don't think he's quite accomplished enough to open an MMA school just yet. Maybe a wrestling school.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

matto Guest

not at all, unless he hires top instructors insted of just him and danny. dont think that he has mma knowledge enought to start it. lol where is that gay tuf3 video when you need a good laugh.

Geez, it sounds like Tito can't even hold on to his "Special Olympics" section of his gym. A lot guys are jumping off the Team Punishment train. I wish Hamill all the luck in his personal life, cause his MMA clock on his MMA career is ticking away quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    At least they have sandwiches.

But yeah, maybe he's just doing it for the money in which case I can't blame him but I don't think he's quite accomplished enough to open an MMA school just yet. Maybe a wrestling school.
    agreed

but he said its hard for him to be far from home cant imagine being def and trying to get around somwhere your not familiar with

Thread Information