Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hammil starts his own gym

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by liguidmoney
    agreed

but he said its hard for him to be far from home cant imagine being def and trying to get around somwhere your not familiar with

It would be hard. Though he seems more or less well-adapted.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    It would be hard. Though he seems more or less well-adapted.
    Yea right thats kinda the reason i liked him so much.overcoming his disability and beating ass although technically hes not the greatest I would like to see him succeed .Great attitude and demeanor I hope he gets rich with his gym good for him in a sense and bad for him only cause he has to fight bisbing.Im gonna be holding my pillow over my eyes when bisbing is tortureing him with flying knees lol

sorry to bring up an old thread

but why would he stay at punishment? he would end up like tito. He needs to go to a boxing camp or a BJJ camp, the only think punishment has that is superior to all the other camps is Ivan Salaverry for conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by matto
    'dammit you assfuck, i was just thinking that. it might not be the best gym, but def better then training with tito.
    Ask Grove about his improvement during TUF 3 and whether or not he agrees with that. Tito is a great coach. He outcoached a coching legend in Shamrock on TUF 3. The only problem with his camp is it can only take you so far but Hamill isn't anywhere near that skill yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kalebarker
    Ask Grove about his improvement during TUF 3 and whether or not he agrees with that. Tito is a great coach. He outcoached a coching legend in Shamrock on TUF 3. The only problem with his camp is it can only take you so far but Hamill isn't anywhere near that skill yet.
    I dunno about ken being a great coach, the reason tito looked like a god on that show is becuase it was the best TUF coach to date against the worst TUF coach to date. Keep in mind that Jesse Forbes was Ken's first pick

and grove hasnt just been training with Tito, in fact he has spent alot of his time with Randy. The only person who has been at punishment the whole time is tito himself so he would be the one to look at to see how the camp would affect someones mma game. So unless Hamill wants the sport to evolve even more ahead of him then he better switch camps and start catching up to it

everyone needs to move around I just dont think hammil has reached his Plateau at punishment thats why hes an idiot!!

I'm not sure what Hammil is thinking with this move. Yes, I am sure he will help improve the wrestling game of others.... but it is going to do nothing to help round out his game. He is a GOOD wrestler... not sure about GREAT, but he definitely needs to work on stand up and if he isn't going to surround himself with other good fighters to help him work on that, I don't ever see him going anywhere in the UFC....

watch him go and kick Bisping's ass now that I've gone and said this

Someone's got a boo-boo.

Thread Information