+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about fedor

Default question about fedor

i was reading somthing in a magazine at jewel dana said fedor is coming over but he wants to fight somwhere else also can anyone tell me where to find out the answer or has anyone heard anything???????there was also somthing in there about money is not an issue for fedor he doesnt care!!!!!!!!!

apparently, UFC is the highest bidder for Fedor. The only problem is, Fedor wants to compete at the Sambo Tournaments which take place in Russia (and other places...). The Zuffa/UFC contract doesn't want him to.

that's what i read/heard. can anyone clarify?

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual
    apparently, UFC is the highest bidder for Fedor. The only problem is, Fedor wants to compete at the Sambo Tournaments which take place in Russia (and other places...). The Zuffa/UFC contract doesn't want him to.

that's what i read/heard. can anyone clarify?
    well put thats what i was trying to get at with my broken english?

Quote Originally Posted by liguidmoney
    well put thats what i was trying to get at with my broken english?
    Do you speak another language?

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

yea jiberish im just horrible at typing just finnaly got a computer a year ago and cant do all the shit you guys do i use two figers to type and dont know where the puctuation is. And i cant spell either. but what the hell else do you want from a construction worker?

yea jiberish im just horrible at typing just finnaly got a computer a year ago and cant do all the shit you guys do i use two figers to type and dont know where the puctuation is. And i cant spell either. but what the hell else do you want from a construction worker?

Lol, it'll come with time. I did the two-finger thing for a long-assed time before I just got tired of it.

No worries.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

yea i think iv got pretty fast with the two fingers it will be hard to break its just hard for people to read my run on sentences lolololol

yea i think iv got pretty fast with the two fingers it will be hard to break its just hard for people to read my run on sentences lolololol

Lol. Yeah, and it sucks when you switch to a different typing style because you will be really slow for a while. Sucks to go from slow to really slow. I hated it for about a week. Now I can't imagine doing it any other way.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

welcome to the forum man.

Gegard Mousasi- 25-2-1

"However great the kindness and the efficiency, in every hospital death there will be some cruel, squalid detail, something perhaps too small to be told but leaving terribly painful memories behind, arising out of the haste, the crowding, the impersonality of a place where every day people are dying among strangers"

lol I have a degree in computer science and work as a programmer and I still pretty much 2 finger type. Although I have done it long enough that I have started kinda 4 finger typing. I just never learned to type properly.

Thread Information