+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's the better Emelianenko?

Question Who's the better Emelianenko?

I'm just wonderring who you guys would say is a better striker between Fedor and Aleksander. Aleksander has more {T}Ko's than Fedor but Fedor has good hands. In my opinion i would hate to say it but Aleks is the better striker? Your thoughs ?

Glad you elaborated in the post. Just from the title, I was about to write down "Are you fucking KIDDING ME?"

True, Aleks likes the strikes more, and has more KOs. Fedor outstruck Cro Cop though, a feat which obviously Aleks could not pull off.

I'll say Fedor, on principle.
    3-4 in sig bets. FUCK me.

ill go with fedor.if you go by what they both done you have to pick fedor

Exclamation YEA

I can understand why you would go with Fedor, it's just so close, i'd say aleks has better technique but Fedor hits way way harder. Fedor is a great striker, not like sokoudjou would agree though lol!

Fedor.

Noob Jack??

Quote Originally Posted by fedcop
    I can understand why you would go with Fedor, it's just so close, i'd say aleks has better technique but Fedor hits way way harder. Fedor is a great striker, not like sokoudjou would agree though lol!
    Well, Soko's a great fighter, but if he thinks he could outstrike or outfight Fedor, he's snorting more coke than Guillard.
    3-4 in sig bets. FUCK me.

its close, your thread title misleads alot

id say fedor is the smarter striker but I think Aleks has more power. They both have very fast hands for heavyweights and they have very good chins. Tough call but p4p its fedor imo

Fedor is the better striker, but Aleksander has the height advantage which can make him more of a threat than Fedor as far as striking is concerned with certain matchups. The one thing you really have to consider though is Fedor's heart and conditioning. Fedor always shows up ready to give it his all, the same can't always be said of Aleksander.

Captain America!!!
    8/9/2008 WAIT FOR IT!

Pretty much anyone hwo read the title of this post was typing "WTF is your problem?!?" so fast they were setting their keyboards on fire.

That being said, Aleksander's heavy hands are great for KO power, but Fedor is smart, strong, and faster with his hands.

Just on principle alone, you have to pick Fedor.

It's kind of like those Chuck Norris websites:

The only reason you can debate this topic is because Fedor lets you debate this topic.

What kind of thread is this? Oubviously Fedor

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information