Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's the better Emelianenko?

Simple logic.....

Aleks gets more KO's because he has to to win. He knocks them down over and over until he knocks them out. Aleks is a communist.

Fedor is much more democratic. He knocks you down, jumps on you, then he gives you a choice. Tap or die.

Default BUT

Who hits harder Fedor or Aleks? I gotta go with Fedor, i think Nog, Coleman, Zulu and Herring would agree

Warchief Guest

Who's the better Emelianenko??? Fedor Who else?

Quote Originally Posted by fedcop
    Who hits harder Fedor or Aleks? I gotta go with Fedor, i think Nog, Coleman, Zulu and Herring would agree

yep i would say fedor hits harder and alex is the more accurate sp?

Punk Ass Guest

I can understand why you would go with Fedor, it's just so close, i'd say aleks has better technique but Fedor hits way way harder. Fedor is a great striker, not like sokoudjou would agree though lol!
    Aleks barely has any technique. He's just fast and has a lot of power. That being said, if Fedor and Aleks was to go head to head in a striking match, do you have the ball to bet against Fedor? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by sandywh
    Simple logic.....

Aleks gets more KO's because he has to to win. He knocks them down over and over until he knocks them out. Aleks is a communist.

Fedor is much more democratic. He knocks you down, jumps on you, then he gives you a choice. Tap or die.

Haha! Nicely done.

BTW, how do you pronounce "Fedor?" Is it "FAYDOOR?" Just wondering.

Default So I See

So i can see that many of you guys prefer Fedor in anything?

So i can see that many of you guys prefer Fedor in anything?
    Lets put it this way, if I had to choose between who was a better lover, Fedor or my wife.... I would choose my wife.

And all you pervs thought I was going to say Fedor.

Though Fedor is pretty good in the sack....

Quote Originally Posted by harlemhustla145
    Aleks barely has any technique. He's just fast and has a lot of power. That being said, if Fedor and Aleks was to go head to head in a striking match, do you have the ball to bet against Fedor? I don't.
    You drive me insane sometimes you know that? Aleks barely havign any technique is a laughable statement
    "CB Dollaway made a bad decision and now he gets a 2nd chance to earn a victory tonight against CB Dollaway" - Mike Goldberg
    Fav MMA: Sudo, Stevenson, Shields, Kid, Werdum, Hendo, Rampage, Gomi, Sakurai, Okami, Penn, Kawajiri, Big Nogs

Fav Boxers: Sam Peter, RJJ, Pacman, Dawson, Frazier, Hatton, Winky Wright, Paul Williams, SSM, Miranda, Cotto, Linares

I think in a boxing match Fedor would beat Aleks 3/4.. maybe 4/5.. but Aleks can outstrike Fedor.

Thread Information