Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New reputation system?

You do have to remember some people do like reading peoples opinions without expressing their own.
    I find it is rare that I will hold a discussion on here unless I am discussing my fights or thankins someone for providing videos.
    I'm not trying to get on at anybody merely saying that some jus enjoy reading and staying in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm442
    One final question:

If a post/thread gets deleted -like UFC 74 thread that "The Sundance Kid" deleted here
    does our rep get deleted
    (like the post count does?)

Just curious.
    And if it's true, please have Sundance kid + Clint re-rep me !!
    it looks as if you do. We've just never run into it before. I rerepped you though.

It's all good now.
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    When we do that people gain too much rep power though, we had people giving out (and took) almost 30 points with one rep. That's just too much since the limit to get into vids is only 50. After 50 though the rep really isn't a big issue.

I agree... But I feel like I missed the boat. My wife was ill this summer and I didn't have much time on.... and now I'm building rep a point at a time... when similar posters have like 1000 rep.

ce la vie... the only time I was frustrated was when i was locked out of the stream for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Jza
    You do have to remember some people do like reading peoples opinions without expressing their own.
    I find it is rare that I will hold a discussion on here unless I am discussing my fights or thankins someone for providing videos.
    I'm not trying to get on at anybody merely saying that some jus enjoy reading and staying in the background.
    Thanks for saying this cause this is how I feel. I don't have the time to post 40 messages a day, but I do like to come here often (like 3 times a day to see news) and it gets me nothing. Posting shouldn't cause loyal forum members to be penalized. I feel like I have to just post some crappy message as much as I can to get repped. That's BS.

I believe that if you ignore someone you lose any rep they have given you, positive or negative. Not that I know anything about that...

In America, first you get the rep. Then you get the power. Then you get... the womens.
    They're your rules, it's not my fault you won't enforce them unless it's self-serving.

Quote Originally Posted by jbart321
    Thanks for saying this cause this is how I feel. I don't have the time to post 40 messages a day, but I do like to come here often (like 3 times a day to see news) and it gets me nothing. Posting shouldn't cause loyal forum members to be penalized. I feel like I have to just post some crappy message as much as I can to get repped. That's BS.

If all you come on here for is the news, then you shouldn't need rep.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by OMNIpotus

In America, first you get the rep. Then you get the power. Then you get... the womens.

lol nice

Quote Originally Posted by Bullock
    lol nice

Lol, yes, I like him as well. The cut of his jib is good.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Thread Information