Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New reputation system?

the new rep system is a little off kilter wouldnt you say I was on a distinguised road and now one to two points for every rep it will take 8 years to get to 1000.and I like my rep im a bit of a rep whore lol I want rep who doesnt make it 100 not 150 thnx

Ok you're gonna get rep jus for your sig no doubt lol
    Wouldnt it be funny if they were both guys . . .

Question

I'm on here atleast 4 hours a day it was gonna take me six months to get to 500 at the rate I was going now u just made it a year and a half seriously.people are getting rep for their contributions and intellectual feedback and cutting it down is un warented if ur going to raise it make it 100 rep for a point and 500 posts for a point 500 is a lot of posting think about it. also would a mod please respond thnx

Quote Originally Posted by liguidmoney
    I'm on here atleast 4 hours a day it was gonna take me six months to get to 500 at the rate I was going now u just made it a year and a half seriously.people are getting rep for their contributions and intellectual feedback and cutting it down is un warented if ur going to raise it make it 100 rep for a point and 500 posts for a point 500 is a lot of posting think about it. also would a mod please respond thnx
    When we do that people gain too much rep power though, we had people giving out (and took) almost 30 points with one rep. That's just too much since the limit to get into vids is only 50. After 50 though the rep really isn't a big issue.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Clint
    When we do that people gain too much rep power though, we had people giving out (and took) almost 30 points with one rep. That's just too much since the limit to get into vids is only 50. After 50 though the rep really isn't a big issue.
    well why don't you put a cap on the rep like 15 or 20 then raise then raise the pic and vids section to 100 there is abetter way just think about it

There is no way to put a cap on the rep sp it just keeps going higher.

Thumbs down

I'm on my cell phone so I can't really see everything but is my sig gone.then what about raiseing the pics and vids section it just seems like all the big boys are grandfatherd in to legendary status and above a mod said people are giving out more rep then them. I personaly have repd mods and contribute to the site almost every chance I get and none of them have ever repd me again I'm not trying to bitch alright I am lol

^^^ You give white rep to mods(j/k)

Why are you worried about rep anyway? You can make threads in the main forum and can see the vids section. So I don't get all the whining.

lol i give out white rep to everyone lol no for real do you know how dominant your 1000 looks just a perk that i feel was ripped from my grasp lol idk just want to get to dominant staus its like raising the driving age to 18 when u were just about to turn 16

Quote Originally Posted by liguidmoney
    lol i give out white rep to everyone lol no for real do you know how dominant your 1000 looks just a perk that i feel was ripped from my grasp lol idk just want to get to dominant staus its like raising the driving age to 18 when u were just about to turn 16

lol,ive been here right at a year almost and im not at 1000.im alittle over 600.i get rep quiet often and do like getting it lol.i guess ill get to 1000 when i get there.i hope to be here for lots more years to come.so when i earn up to 1000 i will know im doing something right lol..i really dont look at rep that much on other people.ive been here long enough to know the good posters so i dont pay any attention to how their 1000 looks against my 500.hell who knows you may pass me up in rep.but it wont bother me lol.i think you are a good poster and will get up rep in no time.hell ive rep'ed you myself before
    Last edited by 2mcgrath; 08-23-2007 at 11:05 PM.

Thread Information