Thread: DLH - Who Should He Fight Next?

Default DLH - Who Should He Fight Next?

I say the obvious and universally hoped for answer - Floyd Mayweather. That'd be a fight I'd pawn my TV to order on PPV. Errr...wait a minute. Yeah, that one would be good.

Smile

I think De Le Hoya is gonna fight Floyd Maywhether Jr. but I wanna see him fight either Hopkins or Trinidad, but leaning more towards Hopkins.

He just fought Hopkins in his last fight before Mayorga, and got knocked out. Seems kind of pointless, no? Plus Hopkins went up in weight and DLH went down in weight. Add in the fact that Hopkins works with DLH on "Golden Boy Promotions" and yeah, you'll never get your wish of seeing that rematch.

Trinidad is a definite possibility though, simply because money talks and that's one of the main fights DLH wants. That Trinidad fight still haunts him to this day and you can bet he'd love to fix that before hanging up the gloves.

Ultimately, if he fights again you gotta think he's going after Mayweather though, and luckily as a fan I think that's the fight most of us wants to see anyway.

I think DLH is gonna fight Maywhether in Sep or Oct. I am gonna get front row seats. The fights I wanna see on that card are Trinidad vs Hopkins, Mayorga vs Mosley, and Vargas vs Maywhether Sr. That would be the ultimate fight card.

Don't hold your breath lol. You get one mega fight on a boxing card, with some decent undercard fights never major names though. At least none on par with a DLH or Mayweather if they're the main event.

Hussapup Guest

I think DLT will probably fight PBF too. Theere is too much money involved. But I'd like to see him fight Arturo Gatti again. I 'd like to see Gatti get another shot, he's a true warrior

If you like watching Gatti get his ass thuroughly pummeled like he did the first DLH fight and in the Mayweather fight, than Gatti-DLH II is definitely something you want.

If you want to see a competitive fight, DLH-Mayweather is the way to go. In the meanwhile, Gatti-Baldomir should be fun to check out coming up here pretty soon.

DLH V trinidad. Another monster PPV. hopefully he will fight all 12 rounds this time instead of coasting the last 4 again and get his much deserved W

Thread Information