Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Couture vs Big Nog on the way?

Default Couture vs Big Nog on the way?

Credit To:

“While not confirmed, UFC officials after the fight were talking about another Brazilian, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, the former Pride heavyeight champion, as Couture’s next opponent…. Couture, who rarely asks for a specific opponent, wants a match with Fedor Emelianenko, generally considered the world’s best heavyweight. Negotiations between Dana White and Emelianenko’s representatives have gone hot and cold over the past two months, but they have another meeting scheduled for the next week.”

– Dave Meltzer, contributing to FOXSports.com, reports on what might be next for UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture after his third-round technical knockout of Gabriel Gonzaga last night at UFC 74: “Respect.”

Link:http://ufcmania.com/2007/08/26/ufc-q...g-nog-instead/

Either fight would be amazing. For some reason I see fedor's management stalling until Randy is 50. Regardless, Big Nig/Couture would sell a million PPVs!

Why the hell would Fedor's camp stall at all????? He's never dodged anyone and he's the best in the world.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

i wouldnt mind seeing this tho id rather see fedor vs cotoure or aa vs cotoure more.

Bullock Guest

Randy vs Fedor = I just came

Quote Originally Posted by DonFrye
    Why the hell would Fedor's camp stall at all????? He's never dodged anyone and he's the best in the world.
    So where is he? Oh yea, after turning down Monson, he fights a guy 2 weight classes below him and holds the rope to win.

I like Fedor. He has had a number of great victories over good opponents, and some cans too. But what have you done for me lately? This is MMA, and you're either in the mix fighting the best, or your not.

I'd rather see randy vs. cro cop.

Hopefully Cro Cop destroys Kongo in high light reel fashion so he can get a shot.

Actually, strike that, I would rather see Cro Cop v. Nog for #1 contender. It would be interesting to see them fight with UFC rules.

In the meantime, I would like to see AA v. Randy.

randy vs cc or nog will be great, ufc 78 or 79

Are you serious??? That's a joke. He's beaten everyone in front of him. Randy beat Sylvia (Paper Champ) and Gonzaga (Unproven) since he moved up to HW. Sure, it's the logical fight now, but to say he's dodging him is a crock of shit. He may have numerous contract issues and etc. but get it straight, he's still THE BEST.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Fedor stalling? Um, you don't doubt Fedor....he is Fedor.

Favorite Fighters- Mirko, Fedor, Couture, GSP, Hendo, Shogun, Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Barnett
    They're all bad mofos, but they aint me.

Thread Information