Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Exposed...

ronin Guest

Default *Spoilers* Exposed...

I Thought Randy was gonna win because I had two big question marks about Gonzaga, how's good is his chin? and how good is his stamina?

Well the first punch told me everything, Gonzaga has a weak chin and at the end of the first round Gonzaga was gassed the 44 year old man took Gonzaga to his limit in only 5 minutes.

I think Gabe got exposed, bad cardio and a very week chin, now everyone knows his weakness.
    You can improve cardio,but you can't make your chin stronger and I know Randy is not the hardest hitting puncher in the HW division.
    If that was a Alexander Emelianenko punch Gonzaga would still be dreaming.

One fight he looked like an unbeatable animal, tonight like a big chump.

Do you think he was exposed?

Yeah I was surprised. Gonz' neanderthal head appeared it could take a punch.
    "Who is the Master?"

"I am"

I don't agree. I think he just ran into a better fighter. His nose was broke early, I think that messed up his breathing patterns and caused his stamina to wilt. And I don't think his chin is bad either. Randy's camp had been saying that he had heavy hands. Look at how he was able to knock Tim down with one punch, and wobble him throughout their fight. I think Randy's got decent power with his move back up to HW.
    HENDO

Quote Originally Posted by ronin
    I Thought Randy was gonna win because I had two big question marks about Gonzaga, how's good is his chin? and how good is his stamina?

Well the first punch told me everything, Gonzaga has a weak chin and at the end of the first round Gonzaga was gassed the 44 year old man took Gonzaga to his limit in only 5 minutes.

I think Gabe got exposed, bad cardio and a very week chin, now everyone knows his weakness.
    You can improve cardio,but you can't make your chin stronger and I know Randy is not the hardest hitting puncher in the HW division.
    If that was a Alexander Emelianenko punch Gonzaga would still be dreaming.

One fight he looked like an unbeatable animal, tonight like a big chump.

Do you think he was exposed?
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Have you ever tried to breath out of just your mouth in a fight. Well I will tell you something it makes you easier to KO because you mouth is open and guess what you gas easier because you cant breath... Duh Randy was really smart to drop him on his nose. I don't see anything wrong with his game except he needs to lear how to clinch fight.... That is the only thing I saw exposed.

Bullock Guest

Yeah, Gonzaga started doing poorly after his nose was broken. That was pretty much te beginning of the end. Gonzaga didn't get KTFO by and punches, so to say he has a weak chin is a bit of an overstatement IMO.

Randy, on the other hand, showed an amazing chin. He ate two headkicks that were the exact same as the one that KOed CroCop.

ronin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ubermensch
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Have you ever tried to breath out of just your mouth in a fight. Well I will tell you something it makes you easier to KO because you mouth is open and guess what you gas easier because you cant breath... Duh Randy was really smart to drop him on his nose. I don't see anything wrong with his game except he needs to lear how to clinch fight.... That is the only thing I saw exposed.

Well everyone knows you should keep your mouth closed, Duh.. I been watching Boxing and fighting for years, I never said that, yes his nose was broken and he had the breath from his mouth no choice there.
    I was saying the first punch he almost was KO'ed and if that was a stronger puncher he be out.

ronin Guest

And what was with Gonzaga stopping the fight complaining to Herb Dean that he had blood in his eye, too bleeping bad deal with it, his is MMA not the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullock
    Yeah, Gonzaga started doing poorly after his nose was broken. That was pretty much te beginning of the end. Gonzaga didn't get KTFO by and punches, so to say he has a weak chin is a bit of an overstatement IMO.

Randy, on the other hand, showed an amazing chin. He ate two headkicks that were the exact same as the one that KOed CroCop.
    I agree with everything in this post.

Gonzaga took a lot of punishment in this fight. A LOT. I was actually really impressed with how much he could take.

Randy surprised the hell out of me with his chin. Those kicks would KTFO any mortal man. I think Randy might actually be a superhero. Has crime recently dropped in Vegas? Have any crazy billionaire mad scientist crime lords been recently apprehended?

I was a little worried for Randy during the first round. It seemed as if Gabe stunned him. I didn't know if those were head movements he was making or if he was wobbly.
    "Who is the Master?"

"I am"

I was going to bet a lot on gonzaga (almost 2 weeks pay). for my first mma bet. Im VERY glad i didnt. I was certain that couture, being 44, was going to be dominated. I guess I need to hop on the bandwagon and always expect randy to somehow pull of the victories. I was very impressed.

Thread Information