Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was penalized for voicing an opinion and I find that very confusing.

The only real problem I have with all this is that I've never seen the kid do anything else wrong before, so maybe throwing him in the hole, no matter how short of a period of time seemed highly excessive. Now instead of someone simply explaining to him what he did wrong so he can change and look for ways to improve as a poster on this forum he is going to take this incident as personal, and probably take nothing away other than he was treated "unfairly" or "flamed."

Oh and you were no where near flamed. Not at one point did any of the renowned flamers of this forum even show up. Flaming is having someone relentlessly hounding you for days, if not weeks afterwards.

It situations like these where we need a forum approved flamer. Someone who talks a lot of smack and is praised for his constant asshole abilities.

But where could we find such a man?
    I pooped a hammer once.

Grow up dude.........

Favorite recent dumbass comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by LebenTysonTank
    My opinion is Arlovski is the best HW the world,but Randy stands a chance in a fight with Fedor to,I don't give a fuck what anybody says.

I still believe in "The Truth"

*1 - 2 in sig/av bets*

Quote Originally Posted by Dork8503
    I threw him in the hole. I'll admit that i did it.

He was in their for maybe an hour or 2. So whats the big deal, I usually ban people but i just made you have a nice stay in the slamer for a little bit.

travilingmonty . I mean you say he did nothing wrong but he tryed to say Randy cheated when their was no need to say something stupid like that.

I mean if you dislike the the way i do things take it up with someone in charge, oh shit wait thats me. So if you do not like it i can make you have a nice stay in the hole and can go find someone that you can talk to in their.

I guess you see nothing wrong with someone saying someone else cheated with no proof.

But i shouldnt expect much from you seeing you have a crack head as a AV.
    LMAO. Monty and his AV are uber-tools.

I think throwing him inthe hole was retarded, regardless of the amount of time that he was sent there. People are telling Shax to grow up, but there's a bunch of Couture nut huggers that get all bitchy when the possiblity of couture cheating is brought up. Saying he deserves what he got because he accused a fighter of cheating is bullshit. It's who he accused. If it were Tim Sylvia or Koscheck, people would have joined in and called them poopy pants and a blanket. Having certain fighters that can't be speculated is complete bullshit.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by God
    I think throwing him inthe hole was retarded, regardless of the amount of time that he was sent there. People are telling Shax to grow up, but there's a bunch of Couture nut huggers that get all bitchy when the possiblity of couture cheating is brought up. Saying he deserves what he got because he accused a fighter of cheating is bullshit. It's who he accused. If it were Tim Sylvia or Koscheck, people would have joined in and called them poopy pants and a blanket. Having certain fighters that can't be speculated is complete bullshit.

I would have called him out on the thread no matter who the fighter was. Baseless speculation is irritating, and I think those threads are always foolish, regardless of the fighter.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    I would have called him out on the thread no matter who the fighter was. Baseless speculation is irritating, and I think those threads are always foolish, regardless of the fighter.

So, you don't think sending him to the hole is overboard? Regardless of the amount of time he was there.

If he would have said the same about sylvia, most people woud have jumped on the bandwagon, with maybe 5 people disagreeing.
    Member with the most bans and still with his original account.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry. Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal."-Black Sabbath

7. Default

So, you don't think sending him to the hole is overboard? Regardless of the amount of time he was there.

If he would have said the same about sylvia, most people woud have jumped on the bandwagon, with maybe 5 people disagreeing.

I didn't send him to the hole, so I'm not the person to ask that question. There was nothing in my post that suggested I thought he should have been put in The Hole

I don't know the particulars of the situation, I came into this a day late I think.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006

IMO, with the rep system we have in place one should expect to be neg'd when they make a stupid remark.

if people like what you say you get positive rep. if they dont u get neg'd. the concept is simple and i'll never be able to understand why people get so cranky when they get neg'd. deal with it.

PS. i do have to disagree with him being tossed to the hole because of that comment. its legit. if thats how the dude feels its how he feels. i love randy couture as much as the next person. but i dont get pissed when ppl have an opinion about him
    4-3-1 in Sig Bets.

"If you fuck with me I'm going to fuck with you" Kevin "The Monster" Randleman

TravelinMonty Guest

I totally agree. That's why I got pissed about it. It was only because it was Randy. And that's lame.

Damn I apparently missed some drama over the weekend. Looking at the initial thread, it does come across immediately as at best ignorant and very possibly trollish.

The problem arises from accusing that the headbutt was intentional, which amounts to calling a fighter a cheater when it was obvious that the headbutt was not intentional.

It was also trollish to go about your explanation blaming randy when if someone should be blamed for how the headbutt issue was handled, it should have been the ref.

Thread Information