+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFC Video Game Trailer

Default UFC Video Game Trailer

This is probably old news but I stumbled across the trailer for the next UFC video game. Damn it looks good! I guess it's not actual game footage but an example of what the finished product is going to look like but definitely worth a look.

Rampage vs. Chuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgDggJi4s-I

yes definetly looks like there is major improvements, it looks nearly lifelike,
    will probably be the reason i buy a ps3

When is it released?

Default UFC Video Game

I'm not exactly sure. There is very little information out there about the game but like-wise, it'll be the reason I pick up a PS3. (unless they bring it out for Wii)

im hoping they will bring it out for the 360 so i can pick up a copy.if they dont im gonna be pissed
    Last edited by 2mcgrath; 09-04-2007 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by travtera
    I'm not exactly sure. There is very little information out there about the game but like-wise, it'll be the reason I pick up a PS3. (unless they bring it out for Wii)
    Yeah, I hope they bring it out for Wii. I know guitar hero is coming out for wii and that is going to be great. I just bought Madden '08 for wii and it plays pretty nice.

it will be interesting to see what fighters are in the roster such as Fedor and Barnett, cause Barnett was in the UFC but now he is kind of on the black list, and Fedor I guess will most likely be removed if he doesn't sign the contract proposed.

Im pretty sure i read on another forum that it's suposed to be released around June 08(mmaforums i think?)

Im so pumped for this game its ridiculous, i hope the striking is like fight night and the grappling/bjj/wrestling will be better then the previous games. I hope they got a good roster too,maybe even with unlockable legends,creating a fighter and going through a career mode would be sweet too! lol im stoked

Im at work so i cant see the video, but im assuming its got intense graphics?

God hates me, never keep my banger on safety
    My mother raised me alone, you can't break me
    Like my hearts pumpin the blood of Royce Gracie!

13-4-1 in sig/av

I don't know if those are the actual graphics or just an cg estimate, but if it is.....it looks better than Fight Night 3.

this game looks badass...with the sport evolving, i wonder how many times they're gonna update it. cant wait til it comes out

Quote Originally Posted by sanctified18
    I don't know if those are the actual graphics or just an cg estimate, but if it is.....it looks better than Fight Night 3.
    I'm assuming it's just the CG. It'd be impossible to have a game look and run that smooth.

The only UFC game I've ever played was pretty awful. Played like old wrestling games. Here's hoping the next gen consoles will bring us something good.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information