Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures in the user title

Default Pictures in the user title

I remember trying to put one there a couple of months ago but the html code wouldnt fit, and now i see the mods can do it and its doesnt seem to be a problem for TTR gifs. Just wondering if it can be turned on for us regular joes.

Perhaps if you want to limit its useage or whatever it can be a reward for getting 500+ rep or something, that would be a nice reward for gaining that amount of rep, as it doesnt have much purpose once you have enough for the pic/vids section, just putting it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking
    I remember trying to put one there a couple of months ago but the html code wouldnt fit, and now i see the mods can do it and its doesnt seem to be a problem for TTR gifs. Just wondering if it can be turned on for us regular joes.

Perhaps if you want to limit its useage or whatever it can be a reward for getting 500+ rep or something, that would be a nice reward for gaining that amount of rep, as it doesnt have much purpose once you have enough for the pic/vids section, just putting it out there.

Actually putting it in can only be done by admins. To my knowledge there is not a way to allow members to do it. It actually says 'Customer User Title (Admin Set, HTML Allowed)' in the options list.

As for allowing a user's choice of little image for those above a certain rep, I have no problem with the idea. I think it would be kind of cool. Like you said, give some meaning to the rep beyond just the vids section.

I'm for it.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Cool, yeah thats what i was thinking, its a good reward for gaining the rep and gives more life to the rep system.

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking
    Cool, yeah thats what i was thinking, its a good reward for gaining the rep and gives more life to the rep system.

I agree. We'll see what the other mods have to say, but if they don't have a problem with it then I don't see why not.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Speaking of reps. I noticed something.

My rep shows under my avatar saying '500+' but i'm just over 700. Does it stop changing after awhile? it use to go up every hundred

Quote Originally Posted by thumper
    Speaking of reps. I noticed something.

My rep shows under my avatar saying '500+' but i'm just over 700. Does it stop changing after awhile? it use to go up every hundred

It switches at 500, then 750, then every thousand after that. Though I think it really only goes to 2 or 3k.

And on a separate note, the mods have decided to go ahead with this idea. Anyone with 1,000 rep can have their user title changed to a picture upon request.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Damn only another 700 or so to go lol.
    Good idea btw

Quote Originally Posted by Jza
    Damn only another 700 or so to go lol.
    Thats the spirit lol

TTR members are the exception. They all get a Dancing Trigg if they want.

Bullock are you going to swap the images with the new one I sent?

Thread Information