Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The HOLE...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBooty
    OK...how about anyone who posts a picture of some guy's gaping, bloody butthole loses all his rep....how about THAT! LOL!

Seriously...I don't think that it is harsh. They screw up, go to the hole..and it maybe takes them a week or so to get enough rep to go back into the pics and vids section? It's like probation...do it mods!!
    Yeah Ronin is a retard for posting that and he wont realise it because the negs we gave him get deleted along with the post, wouldnt be suprised if he was one of the trolls posting sick pictures a while back, because he's obviously got an unhealthy interest in sick shit.

Quote Originally Posted by valheruking
    Yeah Ronin is a retard for posting that and he wont realise it because the negs we gave him get deleted along with the post, wouldnt be suprised if he was one of the trolls posting sick pictures a while back, because he's obviously got an unhealthy interest in sick shit.

He needs to be banned for that....I'm negging him every chance I get from here on out.

Does Ronin have a history of weird shit like this?

And someone respond to my idea about the % reduction in rep for The Hole. I want to know what people think about this.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob
    Does Ronin have a history of weird shit like this?

And someone respond to my idea about the % reduction in rep for The Hole. I want to know what people think about this.
    I think first offense should be AT LEAST 50%. I mean c'mon...it really takes A LOT for someone to get thrown in there.

...and I don't know a whole lot about ronin...but for THAT offense I don't have any pity on him. People could have been reading that at work or with children present...for that particular case I'd take away all his rep. Let him beg for rep like the rest of the new people.

I think first offense should be AT LEAST 50%. I mean c'mon...it really takes A LOT for someone to get thrown in there.

I toss people in there fairly frequently. Two or three days, it's not much but their reactions usually let me know if they are a troll or just a misguided noob.

It's a useful tool for the mods.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

I toss people in there fairly frequently. Two or three days, it's not much but their reactions usually let me know if they are a troll or just a misguided noob.

It's a useful tool for the mods.

OK...well maybe you guys need to just take it case-by-case. For something small maybe up to a 10% decrease...for a gaping, bloody, man-butthole I'd take significantly more.

OK...well maybe you guys need to just take it case-by-case. For something small maybe up to a 10% decrease...for a gaping, bloody, man-butthole I'd take significantly more.

Lol, fair enough.

The mods are discussing it. At the moment we are leaning toward 10% for a minor offense, 30% for a major one, and mod discretion as the final say in any matter.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Lol, fair enough.

The mods are discussing it. At the moment we are leaning toward 10% for a minor offense, 30% for a major one, and mod discretion as the final say in any matter.

Sounds fair...keep us posted!

How about a percentage drop in rep. Say 10% drop for a first-time offense?

Then we can increase it for every offense after that.
    I'd say you reduce the rep on par with their length in the Hole.
    1-5 days = 10%
    6-10 days = 25%
    11-15 days = 50%
    16+ days = reset to "0"

I don't know how you guys rank the severity of an offense, but if you tossed in the hole for having it out with a guy, and it uncharacteristic for you, you don't deserve to have all your rep strpped away. My gues is that 1-5 days is essentially a WARNING. Anything higher I assume that person really messed up.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

Thread Information