Thread: Delete or ban plz

Default Delete or ban plz

Delete my account or ban me or whatever. It's too angsty. There's enough hate in the world, no need to pour it into pixels too. They win the internets.

what happened?

id never even seen the guy post haha

Quote Originally Posted by OMNIpotus
    Delete my account or ban me or whatever. It's too angsty. There's enough hate in the world, no need to pour it into pixels too. They win the internets.
    Hopefully once/when your period is over you will realize that you are the biggest drama queen here. Everything you do or say either results in whining or trying to get attention which includes this thread.
    Last edited by Submissionist; 09-17-2007 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by insano1
    Hopefully once/when your period is over you will realize that you are the biggest drama queen here. Everything you do or say either precludes to whining or trying to get attention which includes this thread.

lol agree

The dude seemed witty, and had some good humor in his posts... but boy was he sensitive!

Here's probably what set him off:
    http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=15179

what the fuck is wrong with people? If you dont want to be here dont fucking load the web page, why in the blue hell would you need to be banned or erased to get away from this site? Just click the little X at the top right corner of your browser. We absolutely HAVE to do something about our public school system.
    Avy and Sig Bet record 17-9-1

-

Quote Originally Posted by OMNIpotus
    My god, I hope you do leave as you add nothing to this site but but pure queer drama.

Please take Lookitlance with you...

I was shocked to see this thread.

The guy had some intelligent, and entertaining posts but this thread here just reaks of drama queen. The only people I've ever seen post a 'delete or ban me' thread is someone who's really just hoping people will come in begging them to stay. It's not rocket science folks. Delete the bookmark and you're gone. post a thread hoping for salvation, and you'll just end up more mad.

I say be gone!

Thread Information