Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *sigh* My rep has been mysteriously reduced

Default *sigh* My rep has been mysteriously reduced

This past weekend I had over 100 points. Now I have about 40. And I can't see the pics and video section anymore even though I posted a thread there Saturday night. Anyone know whats up?
    Last edited by valheruking; 09-17-2007 at 11:10 PM. Reason: title

No, he didn't get negged.

In fact, his last reps were in August, so this makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Kid
    Seems like a good guy, and he only needs 6 more reps to get into Vids section.

Unless Clint has come up with a way that Rep goes down after a while, which I would really like.lol

What to do, What to do?

That would be nice if we could figure out how to make that happen if you don't post for a certain amount of time.

I'm not sure why his rep is low, but I also don't really see it as being much of a problem. 150 posts, 40 rep seems about right to me.

It's a mystery, but there are ones I would rather spend my energy to solve. Like why Angela Landsberry is so FOXY. Uh.

Murder She Wrote. I'll give her something to write about.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Quote Originally Posted by Noob

It's a mystery, but there are ones I would rather spend my energy to solve. Like why Angela Landsberry is so FOXY. Uh.

*Gazes at Noob with raised brow, pondering the insanity of the above comment..*

This is an option worthy of the time to investigate.

there's a new jack up in Newbyville missing the vid section..with 48 posts as a member since 10/2006!

Noob & I posted more than alone during our 80's Electric Boogalo battle yesterday.

That would be nice if we could figure out how to make that happen if you don't post for a certain amount of time.

I'm not sure why his rep is low, but I also don't really see it as being much of a problem. 150 posts, 40 rep seems about right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Erotnas Steel
    *Gazes at Noob with raised brow, pondering the insanity of the above comment..*

Me too. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with me posting a "non-TTR related" link to the eliteXC show Saturday night..... of which Noob deleted it.

But I'm sure we're all too mature here to do that.

I've been a member for over a year and am loyal to this site. I don't give out secret links and I don't troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Erotnas Steel
    This is an option worthy of the time to investigate.

there's a new jack up in Newbyville missing the vid section..with 48 posts as a member since 10/2006!

Noob & I posted more than alone during our 80's Electric Boogalo battle yesterday.

That is worthy of investigation only in the sense that I would like to know how he ever got in the vids section with 40 posts. That is more impressive than the fact that he lost some rep.

And besides, they're both solid second place finishes to my Angela Landsberry quest. Mmm baby, come here. Papa needs a hug.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

Hehe many thanks to boosted my rep to "pics&vids worthiness"

I'm 30 years old, work 70 hours a week, dating a high maintenance girl that I will probably get married to, have been an MMA fan since 1995, have been to 5 UFC's....
    All I want to do is watch and appreciate some good MMA.

That is worthy of investigation only in the sense that I would like to know how he ever got in the vids section with 40 posts. That is more impressive than the fact that he lost some rep.
    Yo no comprendo. He has over 150 posts, that doesn't seem too impressive to get 50 rep. Am I missing something here, how did you get 40 posts?

There you go. Now you're "legal" LOL

However, I am concerned about Noob's love interest with Ms. Landsberry..everyone knows that Charlotte Rae is the hottest thing in dentures.

Thread Information