Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *sigh* My rep has been mysteriously reduced

wait a minute! i posted a similar issue and got shit on for it. whats the deal here? obviously this is a bigger issue than was first thought. rep shouldn't just disappear. holy crap. i feel so disrespected now.

...ugh...

Quote Originally Posted by jbart321
    wait a minute! i posted a similar issue and got shit on for it. whats the deal here? obviously this is a bigger issue than was first thought. rep shouldn't just disappear. holy crap. i feel so disrespected now.

...ugh...
    http://forums.mmanews.com/showthread.php?t=15171

Remember, if you only get repped in ONE thread and that thread gets deleted .. then so does all your rep. OR if you delete your *post* that got you rep .. then it vanishes also.

3. Default

...ugh...

Well now there is legit reason for your rep disappearing. You got into a little whirlwind of emotion about your rep and thought you'd neg me.

So I negged you back.

Contribute. Make some meaningful additions to the site. Quit complaining about your rep. If you are here for any reason other than free videos this should be easy. If you are only here for the videos, you won't last very long.

Wibblywobblywonder

14-4 Sig Bets

4. Default

...ugh...
    See Noobs comment above

Just a reminder:
    Bitch about rep or lack of, you can expect to have a whole lot less of it once everyone has had their shot at you.
    CAUTION: This poster is prone to outbursts of unthinkable obscenities. If you encounter one of these incredible tirades, please do not provoke him further. This poster has been known to place himself, and his foes in a position to be banned. The best way to avoid such incidents would be to avoid stating anything negative about Jake Shields.

this has happened to me as well yesterday i had i about 55 rep points an now im down 2 a poor 16, i have not been active the last week because i have been on holiday so it would be very gay if it had gone down because of that, i think it would be a bit unfair if u get rep'ed then the thread gets deleted and u lose some points although i dont think i would have lost so many points for just 1 thread, ah well does any1 have any oher ideas what could have happened?

Think of it this way..if all your rep was earned from one thread alone, that means you only contributed to on topic out of like 1000 here.

And if the thread was one that was deleted, was it due to a problem?

Just spread your wings and fly bro..enjoy the full site experience..rep will come.

Thread Information